Chapter 1 - Jilt

CHAPTER 1 - JILT

Aubrey's POV

"It's 5:00! Oh my gosh!"

I was excited. Heck, I can't even contain my squealing anymore. Although our date starts at 7, I can't help but start getting ready. I dressed up in a knee length, short-sleeve, flower-laced top and a minty colored layered skirt. I gradually did my make up and made sure it looked natural because I didn't want to look like a cake faced idiot.

I sprayed hair spray on my hair to keep it still and then finished my outfit of with a silver diamond hairband.

I hopped in my car and started driving to the venue of me and my boyfriend's date.

When I arrived at the venue, I quickly went in and told the waiter for the reservation. I couldn't contain my excitement as I blabber about my amazing boyfriend and how excited I am for this date, the waiter didn't seem to mind, in fact he smiled and nodded every once and a while.

After waiting for Tyler for about 30 minutes, I became very impatient. I checked the time to see that it was already 7:30, I huffed and collected my stuff before going out of the restaurant where the waiter whom I talked to a while ago smiled sympathetically at me.

I walked through the many connecting shops, I saw a familiar face with a girl underneath me and Tyler's tree. I call it me and Tyler's tree because we carved our names on it in a heart. I sneaked closer to them to get rid of the suspicion and my jaw literally dropped when I saw who it was.

It was Tyler, my freaking boyfriend, kissing a girl! I can only see the back of the girl and a familiar bracelet which I think I saw in Tyler's room the other day.

I ran away with tears cascading down my face, I stopped when I reached the end of the long line of shops and screamed. "I wish I never met you!" I ripped the glimmery necklace Tyler gave me from my neck and threw it on the ground and stepped on it with my foot before running to my car and driving home unsteadily.

Luckily, I got back to my house safely and ran to my bedroom. Shoving my face into a pillow and sobbing violently, I took out my phone and went on twitter.

I wish I never had fallen, I forgot that everything that falls, breaks.

James's POV

I was playing Asphalt 8: Airborne when my phone suddenly binged. Before, it would bing all the time and even though I love that our fans love us and everything and tweet us all the time, the binging sound gets annoying at times so I just turn my notifications on to people important to me. Or just people I have personal interest in.

I opened twitter and see that The Girl had tweeted and what she tweeted really broke me.

"I think it's time for me to tweet back."

Aubrey's POV

After I tweeted, and saw that no one mentioned me. I locked my phone but suddenly my phone beeped. I looked at the notification and instantly squealed.

"Holy mother of pearls!" I yelled, looking at James's tweet to me.

@TheVampsJames : I'll always be here for you, sweetheart.

I literally can't contain my excitement anymore and tweeted him back.

"Oh my gosh, James! You noticed me! I love you so much!"

He tweeted back saying that I should check my dms and only now that I saw that he followed me. This has been such a bittersweet day.

A/N: Hey peeps! This is the first chapter so hope you'll like it!!!