Chapter 3 - Secret

Once I had headed out from my last period before lunch, I rushed to the cafeteria as soon as I could. I decided randomly that I didn't want to meet mysterious boy, because he was a bit weird. Suddenly, I ran into a wall. Wait, I don't remember there being a wall in the middle of the hallway.

I look up, and my eyes meet with the bad boy. He's also smirking, because that's the only thing he knows how to do. Bad boy looks me up and down, which makes me flustered. 

"You seem to like me, but anyways I am a vampire and I'm like the Alpha of a Wolf pack. I'm also a billionaire who is part of the mafia, and I have a mansion as well. Wait, I need to tell you my name which is Billy."He says in a fearful tone. 

I believe him right away, because I knew he was my true love of my life. I mean, why else would have we both been seated next to each other? This told me that I had to accept Billy for the way he was, and I would.

"It's okay Billy, I'll be by your side!"I exclaim, hopefully we can be a couple now even though it's been a couple hours since we met. That doesn't matter though, this is a wattpad book. 

His eyes start to storm up a fury, which makes me gulp slightly. I keep stepping farther back until my back hits the wall. "Not so brave now, are we?"he says menacingly, with a lace of jealousy. 

"Wha- What do you mean, Billy? I was just trying to comfort you, that's all,"I respond softly. 

"Gosh, you sound terrible when you say my name. Don't act as if you're all innocent, I saw you talking with someone named Lacey,"he says angrily.

"Lacey is my stuffed animal, you idiot."I respond to him, in fits of laughter. I wondered how one could get jealous over almost anything, but then I remember that all wattpad boys do that. After all, what book is there without them being a dumbass?

"Well, how would I know that? And don't call me an idiot,"he adds in a stern voice, but his voice sounded more high pitched than usual as if he was embarassed.

"Well, what do you think a human looks like and a stuffed animal looks like? And what the fuck is your iq?"I question, truly concerned as my 3 year old sister seemed to be smarter than him. 

"What the hell is an iq?"Billy asks, and he truly looked clueless. "Whatever, I have to go now,"I reply back to him, because lunch was almost over. He just glares at me, and then walks away angrily. 

After school was over, I went home and saw a chore list stuck to the refrigerator door. Ugh! It says I have to vaccum the living room and to wash the dishes, that's too much work. I decide to do it anyways, because I'm practically the Cinderella of this house.

My mom is rich, but she decided that I was the best to do all the chores. I mean, seriously? Couldn't the maid do all the work instead of me? I get the maid part or whatever, but my chores could be lessened if she would stop getting drunk so much. After my chores were done, I sat down in peace and turned on the tv.

My phone starts to ring immediately, so I check it and see that it's my mom. I answer it, and she starts to blabber on about how long she's going to be gone and all that. After a million years, she asks me, "How's your day been? Did you finish all the chores?" 

"Um... it's been good and I totally did not meet this mysterious boy that's an alpha, vampire, part of the mafia, and his name is Billy. And yep, I finished the chores."I say, while popping the p. I loved to pop the p's, because I'm just different and quirky. 

"Honey, you have got to stop popping your p's... it's a bit strange. And Billy, huh? He seems like a nice guy, invite him over the next time at home,"She says while sipping some drink. 

"Yeah sure, I gotta go and get kidnapped by some hot mafia guy. Bye!!!"I say hurriedly. "Okay, have fun Emily!" I hang up on her immediately, as she was being too annoying. 

As I was scrolling through my messages, I found a message that had been sent by a new number. I start to text the stranger:

Unknown Number

Hello, babygorl

                                                         Me:  Hi and wtf

 You know who I am right? 

                                                         Me: Oh, hey Billy! 

Hi

                                                        Me: So um, how'd you get my number?

- I found it. Lol.

                                                        Me:  Okay.....

Do you want to go out tonight?

                                                        Me: That depends, where are we going?             

The movies.

                                                       Me:  Are you asking me on a date? 

No.

                                                      Me: k.

See you there at 8?

                                                    Me: yea

I sigh, as I think of how romantic Billy is. He just makes my heart flutter so much, and I'm so glad to have him in my life. 

Even the way he typed, he really knows how to start a conversation. I swear, we have the most chemistry that could be compared to no other.

I skip happily to my room and I try on all sorts of my clothes. I eventually decide on wearing a neon yellow tanktop over a black shirt, a miniskirt over purple leggings, and a leather jacket to finish my outfit. (yes I know it sounds horrendous, I'm cringing as well)

To make my look even better, I wear knee high brown boots with those cute little tassles that no other girl could pull off as well as me. For my hair, I pull it all into a side part so it makes me look edgy and different. Since I don't wear makeup 🤪, I decide to go in with just my chapstick.

I look into the mirror, and for once I am really proud for having such a strong fashion sense. As I get out of the house, I got onto my motorcycle. Yes, I know that sounds strange because most girl have motorcycles. 

Well, I don't because I've always wanted a motorcycle from my childhood. My helmet was strapped on, and I kicked the gear to get it started. 

I arrived at the movie theatres, which I knew immediately because of my telepathy abilities. After a good 5 minutes, I saw the Alpha boy and waved to him so he could see me. But, he seemed to be rather stressed out, as if something's about to happen...

......

Sooo, what did you think of this chapter? I hope this book isn't getting on your nerves asdhddjkkd. Ily guys and byee <3