Chapter 5 - Fight

"I swear to god, if you don't wake up...." 

I slowly opened me eyes, and got adjusted to my surroundings. "Oh, sorry Hubber." 

"My name isn't Hubber, it's Hubbert,"he whines, with a pouty face. "k."I simply say, and put on my headphones that I randomly found.

Once we get to the place, I hear another car screech. Oh no, Billy came! Oh well, might as well dig my grave right now.

"Hubert Blaine Wolfeschlegetlsteinhausenbergerdor, I am here to kill you," Billy growls, like an animal.

I sigh dreamily because of his beautiful growl. Oh, he made me blush too much. Hubber sees this, and grunts like a guinea pig.

"What are you looking at, Hubert? She's my girl, and will only be mine!"he shouts, and the whole place rattles. 

No, literally, the whole place comes crashing down. Thank goodness we weren't inside of the mansion, or else we would have been crushed to death.

"No, she's mine so shut the hell up!"Hubber whines. Gosh, why does this dude always whine over everything? Ugh, I'm on Billy's side now!

"Look, Hubber you're being a little whiny bitch right now so I'm going back to Billy."I yell, even though we're the only people there. 

"For the last time, that's not how you say my name! And shut the fuck up Emily, I'm trying to fight Billy here,"he says, clearly annoyed with all the banter.

Hubber then punches Billy in the eye, but he misses and punches the air. Billy weakly punched Hubber's stomach, but he winces after barely punching. They start to get into a catfight, which makes me burst into laughter.

I then see a girl appear out of nowhere. She winks at me, and stands by my side. Then, I come to realization that I don't want either of these boys. 

They could barely even fight, so what would I get out of being in a relationship with them? When I think of who I want to get married with, it certainly isn't a man. It's a woman.

"Hubber, Billy you two just aren't for me. I'm sorry to break it to you, but I just don't want to be cliche anymore. It was not nice meeting you, but I am no longer straight," I say proudly, and then me and the girl kiss.

We kiss for a good couple of seconds, and pull apart. Hubber and Billy stare at us confused, but then they make a confession that no one would've expected.

"Me and Billy are in love, actually. We've just never really known how to express our love and we didn't know as to how our family members would react. But, enough is enough. We're tired of being cliche, as well."Hubber says with a hesitant, but strong voice.

Billy and Hubber then start to kiss, and they smiled at each other afterwards.

"Now that i think about it, who are you and what are you doing here?"I ask the mysterious, but beautiful girl.

"I am an investigator that breaks up cliche scenes, and I add in non - cliche ones as a replacement. Oh, and my name is Pansy.  Nice to meet you, Emily." Pansy replies in a polite voice. 

"Nice to meet you, Pansy. It was very nice of you to make us non - cliche,"I say softly.

She laughs, and says, "Well, there's much work to still be done with the 3 of you. And I think we should take our relationship perhaps a bit slower, if that's okay with you. Just please, never pop the p or moan when eating your food. It's fucking weird as hell."

"Got it, and thank you Pansy,"I reply. She then takes my hand, and we go to her house. She then starts talking about reality shifting, and how we could go to Hogwarts.

 I agree almost immediately, and I decide on being Astoria. She would be Pansy, as her name was already Pansy in this reality. 

That night, we slept in a starfish position and we opened our eyes to see that we were in the Hogwarts train with our friend  group and some random girl. I was confused because we had never scripted another girl to be a part of our friend group, but I decided to brush it off.

And we lived happily ever after, or not....

.......

I know it's such a plot twist, but bare with me! Originally, I planned to keep this book and my other Draco fanfic separate. However, I thought it would be such a cool twist for this book since Pansy sort of saved them all from living cliche lives! Once I'm done with this book, definitely go check out my book, "I'll always love you". It will be mainly focused on Draco and the main character, Anastasia, but there will be parts that include Astoria and Pansy! Anways, ily guys byee < 3 💕