[1]

The Colosseum stood to the right of the Zero Point in the desert it created. Inside, was a great battle between Mave, a shapeshifting warrior. She wielded a strong wooden sheild and a large spear, a heavy hitting weapon that'll be perfect for her opponent. Mave only had one weak point, a lack of armor. Luckily, it wasn't a fight to the death so that shield is going to be one of the few things keeping her from getting wounded badly. Mave was up against Menace. A gladiator never defeated before. He was covered in golden armor with purple tassels highlighting some areas. Menace swung two golden maces, taunting Mave.

"Do you think you came a little unprepared!?" Lexa, a good friend of Mave called out from behind the edge of the arena.

Axo, on one of the top seats in the stadium stared down upon the arena. He was starting to drift away. He came there to take his mind of things, to be entertained for a bit, but one thing stayed in his mind: Dark Bomber. Axo tried not to break down. He couldn't keep being sad over her for the rest of his life, right? Right..?

"Hey there!" Lexa exclaimed, startling Axo.

"Uh, hi." Axo murmured, rubbing his eyes.

Lexa took a seat next to Axo.

"Who do you think will win?" Lexa asked.

"Well... Your friend over there is pretty good at fighting, but the gladiator has never lost. Look at that armor, too." Axo replied, a little hesitant to open up.

"I can tell you're in a bad mood."

Axo looked at Lexa with an expression that made Lexa think: Maybe I should've shut up.

"Never mind. Let's just watch." Lexa said, pointing to the arena.

Menace swung his golden maces. Mave cringed at the thought of one of those slashing at her skin. In the stadium, someone aimed a flare gun at the sky and fired. The flare launched up in the sky. Once it exploded, Menace charged at Mave.

"Oh boy." Mave whispered as Menace struck Mave's shield with his maces.

Mave quickly lunged towards Menace and slashed at his armor. As the spear had almost no effect to the armor, Menace slapped Mave with the back of his hand. Mave stumbled back, but recovered quickly. She thrusted her spear at Menace's head, but of course, he dodged it.

"I was definitely expecting a bigger challenge." Menace said, slamming his maces on Mave's shield.

"I could say the same about you." Mave said, tripping Menace with her spear.

Before Menace could get back up, Mave sliced the chain of one Menace's maces, rendering it useless. Menace quickly kicked Mave's shin, knocking her to the ground. Menace got up and when he flung his Mace at Mave, Mave dodged and when the ball hit the ground, she quickly grabbed the chain and disarmed Menace. Menace stood back as Mave got up. He then rushed towards Mave to grab her shield, dodging Mave's spear. Menace rammed right into Mave's shoulder, knocking her down once again. Menace kicked away Mave's spear.

"You are defeated." He said.

Mave sighed, slowly getting up. She said, "Good fight." Before heading to grab her spear.

Mave suddenly heard clapping coming from the small audience. She looked over to see Lexa, showing her support for Mave.

"You did great!" Lexa shouted.

Mave smiled and shook her head as she headed up the stands to Lexa.

**********

Drift sat, eating lunch with Brite Bomber and Crackshot at a place called The Butter Barn. It was one of the places that was somehow transported here by the Zero Point. It was even ran by a bounty hunter who had a stack of pancakes as a head. Must've been why they called him Mancake. The Butter Barn was a place on the island where anyone could put down their weapons and settle their differences for a good drink or maybe a good meal. Drift took a bite out of his delicious, almost perfect sandwich.

"Do you guys ever think it's kind of interesting how the guy who runs this place is literally a stack on pancakes?" Crackshot asked.

"Well, you're a nutcracker." Brite Bomber replied.

"Don't forget Fishstick is a literal fish." Drift chimed in, with a mouthful of food.

"Fair enough." Crackshot said.

The loud chatter of people enjoying themselves was quickly and suddenly ended when two men burst through the entrance of The Butter Barn wielding large machine guns. They were both equipt with heavy armor. On the front of their armor, a patch with a symbol of the Zero Point on it read, "The Imagined Order." The two men headed to the back and Mancake slowly followed.

"I don't like the look of those two." Drift whispered.

"For whatever reason they're here, they're definitely not here to do any good." Crackshot replied.

"I'm going to get a quick look."

Drift slowly, but quietly rushed over to the back of The Butter Barn. As he got closer to the back door. He started to hear some talking. He couldn't tell what they were saying, but he knew Mancake was talking to those two men. Drift slowly peeked out the window. One of the men yelled something and pushed Mancake. Drift opened the door the slightest bit to hear what they were saying.

"-look I'm sorry, I don't know who she is. I've never even met anyone like her, okay!?" Mancake said. "Now, if you aren't going to buy something, get out my damn-"

Mancake was cut off by what sounded like a pan hitting the ground. Drift pulled away from the door and looked up at the window slowly. He saw a pan on the ground and then he watched Mancake stumble a bit before falling to the ground. He watched as one of the men put a silenced pistol on his belt and concealed it.

"Shit." Drift whispered.

Drift quickly headed back to his friends and sat down.

"So, what'd you see?" Crackshot asked.

"I'll tell you later." Drift whispered.

Drift eyed the two armored men as they left the building.