[4]

Shortly after The Foundation sealed himself inside of "The Spire," the Imagined Order was alerted to a massive unidentified flying object was approaching the island in search of one thing. The Zero Point. The Imagined Order decided to notify the Island's inhabitants of the approaching object. The public almost immediately decided that aliens would be invading the island. The island was torn into two. Those who welcomed the aliens with open arms and those who despised them. Sweaty Sands was turned into a massive a site that welcomed the aliens. People came together to decorate the area with alien themed objects alongside spray painting the walls and rooftops of buildings. A massive party was thrown that lasted multiple days when the Imagined Order revealed to everyone the estimated date when the unidentified flying object would arrive at the island.

Six Days Later

Axo made his way through the massive crowd dancing to the loud music. Axo made his way to a table that offered multiple drinks. Behind the table, handing out the drinks was Lexa. The same girl he met at Colossal Colosseum when he was watching a battle. Axo used the drink dispenser to pour himself an ice cold cup of fruit punch.

"Hey, I remember you!" Lexa said.

"Surprising." Axo said, sipping his fruit punch.

"Not too surprising. It would be hard to forget seeing an axolotl on two legs."

"Fair enough."

"Do you like the music?"

"I guess. I'm not into rap all that much."

Lexa pulled a seat off of a rack behind her. She placed it close to her stand and gestured to Axo to take a seat. Axo complied and plopped down onto the chair.

"You seem kind of down." Lexa said. "Even when we were at the colosseum, you seem a bit mopey. Why?"

"I... I lost a loved one not too long ago." Axo replied. "She was the love of my life. She had a bit of a dark personality, but if you got passed that, she was perfect."

Axo's smile faded to a frown.

"I lost my parents awhile ago. My city was under attack by some massive creature that crawled out of the ocean. We boarded planes that would've taken us to the 'nearest habitable landmass' as our government would say. My parents and I were separated. They got on a separate plane than mine. The monster then shot a massive beam from it's mouth. That thing destroyed four of the planes, including the one my parents were on. If it weren't for my brother and the friends I made on that plane, I would've probably gone insane from the grief." Lexa told.

"How long were you on that plane?" Axo asked.

"About a week maybe. What I'm trying to say, is that if you still have friends and family to support you, theres nothing you can't overcome. Especially loss."

Lexa placed her hand on Axo's back. Axo wiped his eyes as he felt them tearing up. Lexa stood up out of her chair and reached down to Axo.

"Wanna dance?"

**********

Brite Bomber and Zoey agreed to invade a hidden Imagined Order base hidden near Steamy Stacks while Drift stayed at the hideout to plan attacks and try to learn as much about the Imagined Order as possible with the others.

Brite Bomber exited the hideout and was shocked to see Zoey standing next to an expensive sports car outfitted with a camo paint job and large off-road tires.

"Okay, how the hell did you come across this thing?" Brite Bomber asked, inspecting the vehicle.

"I made an agreement with Jules to borrow this for our mission but we have to bring it back in perfect condition." Zoey replied.

"That'll be easy."

Brite Bomber settled into the passenger's seat while Zoey hopped into the driver's.

Zoey started the vehicle and they soft vibration of the engine was accompanied with surprising silence. Zoey and Brite Bomber exchanged grins. The car was perfect for a stealth mission.

Zoey began driving towards the encampment as quick and sneakily as possible. Sooner than expected, the two arrived at the rather small I.O. camp. The two weren't able to spot much guards from the angle the car was parked.

"Should I drive closer?" Zoey asked.

"Definitely not. If we get any closer, then we might as well just roll up to the front gate." Brite Bomber replied, hopping out of the car.

The two grabbed their weapons out of the back of the car and snuck up to the base's rear. Brite Bomber tossed a hook attached to a rope over the fresh brick wall guarding the base. Once the hook found a good foothold, Brite Bomber started climbing over the wall. Zoey followed. After quietly landing over the wall, Brite Bomber and Zoey inspected the area. The two rushed over to a door in the back of the encampment which stood unguarded. Brite Bomber tried the doorknob. Expectedly, the door was locked.

"Here." Zoey whispered, handing a lock pick to Brite Bomber.

Brite Bomber fumbled with the doorknob's keyhole for awhile until they heard noises from inside the base. Brite Bomber and Zoey froze for a moment before getting up to rush around the nearest corner, but they weren't quick enough. The door opened. An I.O. guard outfitted with all of his gear headed walked out the door with a wrapped taco to see the two women frozen in front of him in fear. Before the guard could react, Zoey through a punch at his gut. Brite Bomber then hit him in his private region. The guard keeled over in pain.

"Well that was easy." Brite Bomber said.

The two headed inside of the facility looking for a computer, laptop, cellphone, or whatever they can get their hands on to find info about why the Imagined Order is looking for people. And whatever other secrets they're keeping from the public.

Turning corners with their weapons loaded, the two carefully looked for some kind of computer. It didn't take long for them to find someone working on a computer. They were a young and quite scrawny man. He was definitely not a guard. As the two quietly approached the man, something hit the floor.

CLINK. The small lock pick that fell from Brite Bomber's pocket made a surprisingly loud noise once it hit the ground. The man at the computer jolted around to see the two women behind him with weapons.

"Shit!" He called, bolting out of the chair and into the next room. "Guards!"

"How perfect." Brite Bomber muttered sarcastically.

Before Brite Bomber and Zoey could even rush after the man, footsteps and voices were already audible.

"Quick! Download whatever you can from that computer." Brite Bomber ordered.

Zoey stuck the USB she brought into the computer and started downloading as much info on the Imagined Order as she could. As the voices and footsteps were getting closer, Zoey ripped the USB from the computer and the two got straight out of there as fast as they could.

Brite Bomber hopped into the passenger seat of the car while Zoey drove again. As the two started driving off, fully armed guards rushed out of the building.

"Fire!" One called.

A barrage of bullets was opened onto the car.

"Oh shit!" Brite Bomber ducked down as bullets shot through the windows and scratched the chipped the camo paint.

"Jules is gonna be pissed!" Zoey whispered.

The two were luckily able to escape the base without being followed. The mission was successful. Sort of.