Prologue

Agent Jonesy looked up to the Zero Point hovering in the sky. Jonesy's worried thoughts were interrupted when he caught a glimpse of something glowing in the sky. At first he thought it was an asteroid, but he did call in a bounty hunter from space. Maybe that was their ship. Jonesy called in all sorts of hunters from all sorts of areas. Jonesy didn't know how, but when somebody started gaining a pretty big reputation or became a large threat, a bounty would appear on their head. Rewards weren't cheap either, supplying gold, vbucks, weapons, and a lot more stuff. Jonesy watched as the ship crashed straight into a hill.

"Great." Jonesy groaned, jogging over to the crash site.

Stepping out of one of the side doors of the ship was a man dressed in a full metal suit. The metal was the strongest that the island will ever see. Beskaar.

"Hey there. It's me, Jonesy." Jonesy said, approaching the bounty hunter in front of him.

After fumbling with the screen on his rift powered transporter, he finally got it to work.

"So you're Din Djarin? The Mandalorian?" He asked.

The Mandalorian stared back as his ship and sighed.

"That's me." He said. "Why'd you bring me here?"

"Well, I'm going to need help fixing that." Jonesy replied, pointing to The Zero Point. "It'll be easier once the others arrive."

"Others? No, no, no. I work alone." The Mandalorian said.

Jonesy raised an eyebrow at The Mandalorian's expressionless helmet before peering behind him. Jonesy noticed a small green creature sitting down on a rock near the wreckage. The Mandalorian turned to what Jonesy was looking at. He watched his adopted son, Grogu pick for bugs in the grass. The Mandalorian sighed.

"Fine, I'll help you with your... orb problem. Just tell whoever you're hiring to stay out of my way."