Brand New Start IV [REVIN] (Edited)

HERE IS THE BETTER VERSION YOU ALL DESERVE BUT DID NOT GET AT FIRST BECAUSE OF MY LAZINESS!!! AND IT STILL NOT THE BEST!

This following scene contains of alcohol and few swear words.

"Hey Bartender hic give me some hic beer!" The faceless bartender stare at me. "Do your job and give me beer!" I shouted at that idiot.

"Sir you drink too much. You need someone to take you home. Do you have any family mem-" Crash, the idiot fall down with a bloody nose and look like he hurt his wrist while falling. "Idiot," I mumbled. Jumping over the stand, I stood next to the bartender who is unconscious. Great just have to make my life harder than it already is.

Crouch down to the bartender, I gently pick him up like I would have done with my- no I forgotten about them. I don't care about them. They were the one who shut door between us.

"Another one!" a wannabe pirate yell at me whose name I don't even know despite seeing each other for awhile.

"Well if this one gave me my beer it wouldn't happen," I haunt at the pirate. He shiver in fear like what they did when I kill- no no I forgotten about that. I throw the unconscious person to the red haired and walk away from them. But not from the bar.

Looking at a group of drunks crown a scare woman who resemble- ugh I knew I should have drink some more!

"Hey buddy you better leave that girl alone." One of the bastards turn to me, "Ya gon hic gonna do about that," he mock me.

Oh I was going to let him gone with a bloody nose. Now I have to call Micheal to get a lawyer. "One second. I need to tell my friend that I be late for dinner."

Sparky: Hey I be late
NeedSleepy: My brothers are here.
Sparky: Fucking hell are their here
NeedSleep: Father want his all three of his sons to have some bonding time before the semester start.
Sparky: Tell them not go my place!
NeedSleep: If you came home for dinner, I will forbidden them to go.
Sparky: Can't
Sparky: I am going to fight
Sparky: Need a lawsuit

I quickly turn off my phone before Micheal could spam how much I am an idiot. "Done talking to your girlfriend," one of the drunks said. "Girlfriend...Yu- no no no I forgotten about her," I thought as I land the first punch.

The rest of drunks start to come at me. One try to kneel me in the stomach, but I grab his leg. Toss him to his friends like a bowling pins.

The fight continue on. And I felt like...
everything became nothing.

I forgot the reason why I was fighting. Was it to save someone who look like resemble Kit? I forgot that I am spilt into two pieces of myself. I forgot to be home by dinner to meet Micheal's brothers. I did not forget disappointed faces of the people that I was suppose to be a leader to for. I did not forget the guilt that is flooding inside of me. I forgot the job application I needed to submit with Brother. I did not forget I was the reasons tears had fallen on the people that mean the most to me. I forgot why I am still living in this meaningless life away from home.

The air around become static. Meaning someone is getting close to hitting me. Judging where is the most static, I turn my body to the person whom I first spoke to. He is holding having a metal pole with my name on it. I need to move. But shit did I drink too much. Before it could touch me, someone grab the metal pole and kick the boss to the other side of the room.

Both the fighter and hider were looking at the person. The person was a male though it hard to tell with his height and slim waist, but living with Micheal I know height does not define gender. His brown hair were messy but it look cute and there was a streak in his hair like Micheal but it's red instead of purple. Ruby jewels would be ashamed when standing next to his eyes. He honestly been beauty if he did not dress like a hobo in the street.

The hobo drop the pole down the ground and run toward me. Oh I see. He want to fight. Well he getting one! And I will whoop that cute face of his.

I punch him but it must have been the alcohol in my body that he was able to deflect it. "Ritchie we have to go!" he shouted at me.

How does he know my name? More importantly, why do I have to leave with a stranger that made someone three time his size fly across the room?

The midget grab my arm and drag me out of bar even then he still continue to run with a tight grin on my arm. Damm it hurt.

Ritchie stop and move the tiny ruby person into his chest. Seeing him this close, he does have a cute face and that blush make him look more like a high school girl. "Tell me something cutie." He blush even more and hide his face in my chest. This is going to be fun. I whisper into his ear, "Don't you know it rude to not answer someone when they are" lick his ear "being nice to you."

He jump and hurriedly got out of my hold. Stay in my arms a little longer. What! I don't even know him! This is alcohol fault. "Ummm Ritchie can you not do that anymore?" he said rubbing his arms nervously. Ritchie lean down to the person face ,"Why not tease someone who is so cute?"

"Because he is the brother of the person you are leaching from," answered Micheal appearing out of the shadows and into the light.

Of course his brother is cute. No wonder he always keep his lip shut about his brother. Though he should have warn me. Oh well have to fix the damage I made before I will be homeless.

"Micheal buddy how you be-" Micheal interrupted "Cut the sweet talk Ritchie. It not going to save you."

"For once I will not argue with you Micheal," sneered a white headed person whom appeared out of the shadow like Micheal. He just look like the person in front of me. Like they are...

"Twins," I whisper.

To unnoticed eyes, you would not see the look of pity the young Blackett gave to me. For he, quickly change his expression to neutral one.

"Eden and I are twin! I am the older one," the adorable one cheered.

"You don't act like it," the person named Eden I think said.

"Eden!" the brownett pouted. He is adorable. Damm it! I called him cute again. I need stop thinking him adorable. Not only would it lead me losing my home but it weird to call another man even if he have a feminine appearance.

"Micheal I told you don't be sneaky. It scare people." I told Micheal behind my back. Honest I think if Micheal had live in Salode he would have shadow related magic.

He did not respond to me. Just glare at my back as he think of multiple way to kill me. Micheal always seem like an overprotective brother. But seriously how should I know the brunette was related with Micheal.

"Ugh I need another beer," I groaned, messing up my hair in frustration.

Micheal's brothers stop arguing. The blue eyed one look at me as if I Ritchie Diablos was an ant.

The another one, the cute one, just shout at me,"YOU DRINK TOO MUCH!", causing my head to buzz more than before.

Ritchie growl at the twins before walking back home.

Micheal better told them the alarm I set when someone touch my drinks. And the punishment I will give to those did.