Handcuff

Sorry I haven't been inactive with you guys. I have been too busy writing the chapter that I forget to do this. In this chapter though I was able to allow myself a break and talk to guys. The important thing for you guys to remember is you are worth and deserve a break. If you feel burnout then take a break. Your mental health is important as your psychical health.

Hope you enjoy
the chapter!

******
The Welcome Party is hosted in the Grimeshade Dorm. It is rare to be inside the Dorm if you are not part of Grimeshade. Grimesahde is very private about their Dorm. Even the Grimeshade students have restrictions. They are not allowed to be in the basement or the left-wing of the building. During the night, they are not allowed to be on the roof unless they are Grimeshade family. They have no restrictions.

Micheal often takes people on the roof when they are upset. It is breathtaking to view. The Protective logo will shine bright and make the stars glow brighter than before. La Carnival has flashy, colorful light on. Stars are blasting up from the main tent. You can only see that if you potentially have to ability to use magic. Everyone joked about members of Dinvus Magia being scared of the dark. The Dorm has the light on all day. Every time they have been asked, every student said it is for protection. Protection from what? They never said anything but look at the Diablous twins and sometimes David. It was strange, but no one can say anything.

Viper love to scare people. Often taunt them that they can't handle what's in the basement. He takes them to the basement only during the full moon. "It's the Devil's weakest moment," Viper said. When they come back, they are screaming something about Devil and its tongue. Who knows?

Ritchie stood in front of the Dorm. A copy of Dracula's castle with the dark vibe the place released. "I never liked to be in that place," Ritchie said. "Every time I have to meet up with Micheal, it would be outside of Grimeshade."

"Yet you love to be the first to be there when there is Party," Micheal announced from behind. Ritchie didn't turn around to see what Micheal is wearing. At every Welcome Party, Micheal will wear this specific outfit. It was a plain lilac work shirt. Either a well-done tie or my son will tie it. It is such a nice tie. The tie featured falling petals that have a skull in them. Micheal wears a velvet jacket over the shirt. To make it formal enough that Dart and Lo'Pho don't complain about how the Grimeshade heir isn't presentable.
"I am letting him go to Grimeshade," I said. Micheal sighed and punched me hard in my back. The Grimeshade family may have many midgets but they can sure throw a punch. By the Devil, if I get a giant bruise again. I am going to burn all of the midget's books! Perhaps even mentioned to Devin about Micheal's secret girlfriend, Lilac.

"You idiot! You think he will be happy away from you! Ever since Devin met you, he actually smile. Not a fake smile. But a real smile. He loves to be with you. So do you! You used to be this alcoholic depressed freeload. Now you know you are an alcoholic depressed freeload." Micheal lectured me.

I just ignored the alcoholic depressed freeload part. "Micheal buddy you have to understand that I love to be with Devin as well. That is why I am letting him go. I am not making him choose."

Micheal sigh. He walks in front of me and punches me in the stomach. I fall to the ground. Why are tiny people so angry! It is because they have this pent-up rage in them. (Yes we do!)

"Oh stopped groaning. I didn't hurt you so hard." Micheal rolled his eyes. "Sigh this is the only time I wished you went back your old way. Have Devin told you what happened to him after coming back home." I was in so much pain. That I could only nod my head. "It was bad to see Devin losing his mind over what was real and fake. But it was worst for him trying to fit himself into Eden's life.