Colin's Birthday

Oof! I thought I was doing well with uploading every 10th day. To be honest, I got to write this chapter the day before yesterday. But I want to make sure it is good so I took an extra day. I am glad I did! I hope you guys feel the same way as I do.

*****
It was nice to lay down like this with Devin. It is always peaceful with him. All of my worries suddenly flow out. His tiny snores are adorable. Oh, his hair is in his eyes again. He needs to get a haircut. His hair will bother him more when David starts his training program. I still can't believe it. Devin chose me over Eden. It doesn't make any sense. It was hard for us to hang out alone. Eden will assist in coming with us. Eden has Devin under an iron fist, yet he disowns him. That is his worst mistake. Nothing in that lunatic's life will ever top it. Devin is a special person that everyone should love. He never asked for anything. He always be your  friend you even if you are an alcoholic depressed freeload. He will still help you with that smile. His smile reminds me of Oakley, innocent and adorable. Oakley my son... I missed you.

"Ritchie, it is getting cold. Let's go inside," Devin said as he woke up from his nap. I nodded my head. Picked Devin up and teleported us to mine and Brandon's room. The room was bare. There was no decoration as Brandon and I found it stupid and pointless. The wallpaper has dark clouds looming over the peaceful water. Until the lightning struck it. Purple lighting was zapping down from the cloud. The water turns a dark purplish-blue color. More cool things about the wallpaper were that it glows in the dark. The only reason Brandon will let me over the wallpaper. Brandon was always worried about our demons escaping or taking over. I find it foolish worries that Brandon was overthinking. Now, I appreciate how my brother calculates everything. I ever realize how much easier my life was until Brandon was gone.

"Ritchie!" Devin shouted in front of me. When did he get there?

"Are you here?" He snapped his fingers at me. I nodded my head.

Devin let out an uh-huh. My eyes popped at Devin being sassy. That is unusual for him. Maybe Eden is right. I am a bad influence on Devin... I love it!

Devin laughs at me and walks to Brandon's bed. "Ritchie, is this your bed? It is so dusty!" Devin exclaimed before touching the bedsheet. I quickly grab Devin's hand, his right hand. Devin let out a sound of pain, and I quickly retraced my hand.

"That bed belongs to Brandon," I explained. By Atladtide, I cannot stop hurting people today. I hurt Devin twice, gave my ex more reasons to be scared of me, Colin cried because of me, and Kit cannot look in my eyes. Why am I such a bad person?

There was silence between us. It was not the comfortable silence we had when lying down. It was tense. The atmosphere in the room was thick with tension. It was hard to move and less to breathe in. Today is just a rollercoaster day. Must be the same with Devin.

"Devin you should stay here and rest up," I said looking everywhere but Devin's eyes.

"Yeah, I feel a little tired," Devin agreed, drained with emotions. I hope that it wasn't my fault he sounded like that.

"But I am coming down for Colin's birthday party," Devin chipped. That is cute. Devin is happy about my little brother's birthday party. Colin's birthday party? It is his birthday today!

"Shit I fucking forgot about it," I cursed. Devin laughs at me. I glared at him which never worked because he just smile back. I have indeed changed. Before everyone could not meet my glare except Brandon and Micheal and strangely Miss P. Now, a little muffin will always smile at my glare. He will even warm my coldest of  stare.

Devin Grimeshade, I swear I will return the favors. I will make you happier. I will make sure you never regret your decision. I swear upon my magic that I will make you happy.