Brand New Start Final Part Two [SOLIN]

(Colin's POV)

Once again, my life is in danger and the shadow protective me from severe injuries. It still hurt from getting hit by a car and flowing into the air and back down hard into the ground. I think I even left a mark. Today was just a stressful day. Finding out I can go back to my first home. Having the Carven family to spoil me despite me not deserving it. Ah, this floor is a really good place for a nap.

Heavy footsteps come toward me. Mario. He kneels down and violently shakes my shoulder. "Mario, you are the best brother but could you not," I thought.

"Baby brother please be alright! Please do not be dead." Dead?

He really thinks I am dead. Nay. He is just putting on an act to make me wake up. Well too bad I will continue sleeping. Nothing will prevent me from sl- "You! You were the ones that crash into my brother!" Mario declared.

A shaky but cute voice spoke at, "I I did not mean to. Is he..."

"Dead! Of course, he is! How could anyone survive from that!" Mario growls. I think to the people who hit me. I don't know what is. I just want to talk a nap.

Someone slap me on the face. Hard. Must be Kit then. The shadow is scared of woman. They have the right reasons to be! Women can be scary especially when it is that time of the month.

"Colin you have to wake up or Mario will use his magic and kill them," Kit whispered into my ears.

The way Kit sound so desperate and worrying. Just made me want to get up from my nap. Besides, I have to be the only person with blood on their hand. I do feel guilty for the souls I rep. Hopefully, they are in a peaceful state.

The first thing I saw was Kit's small smile. She is really beautiful despite looking like a mess.

I smile back at her and slowly got up. And I am glad did! Mario is actually storing magic energy from the area.

"Mario!"

"Co-Colin?"

Mario broke his force on his magic. Lucky, he did not gather enough energy, or else vines will be all over the place. Steve will definitely not like that!

"Y-you are alive!" Mario screamed. I let out a nervous laugh before nodding my head.

People see Mario as one of the bad guy grumpy he look and his past history does not help. But if people saw how Mario acted as he ran up to and grab so hard with tears running down his face. They see Mario as just a grumpy cat.

"How are you alive!" a voice screeched. Well, that just ruined our brotherly moments.

Mario and I unwrapped from each other. Turning to see the Viking teacher, Zaro, and from the purple hair and cat feature is Leo's only child, Elliore.

The third person I do not know. The clothes he is wearing look like a rich kid is trying out to wear his clothes wear on his own. Black hair that would be fun to ruffle with. His eyes are a shade of green beautiful than mine. It is truly beautiful. And those beautiful
eyes are staring straight at me!

I look at Mario to see him shaking his head. Did he really think I would tell people the truth about me? It is bad news enough who my father is. It will be worse if people found how dangerous I am.