The naming

3rd person POV.
The absolutely gorgeous little they just bought home was sat on the swing in her room. You could tell she was thinking very hard about what she was gonna call all of us. Jin called the maknea line upstairs so the could sit together in her room.
Once they where all comfortable y/n walked over to An anxiously waiting Jin.
"I'm gonna call you papa Jinnie!"
Jin just giggled she was so dame cute. It was even better than world wide handsome!
Then she made her way over to a beaming hoseok "I'm gonna call yoo papa sunshine because you smile like the sunshine!" She said bouncing up and down Hoseok responded with "oh my god my little sunshine thankyou baby but your smile cuter!"
"Your siewy papa sunshine !"
She waddles over to Yoongi he looks so grumpy and cute all the time.
"I'm goons call you papa grumpie because yoo looke so upset papa !"
"If you where anyone else you'd be in deep doo do kitten but because your so freaking adorable I'll let you!"
Was the reply she earnt from the ever so whipped Yoongi. She had only been in there custody for 4 hours and she already had them round her small fingers. But honestly who could blame then she was an adorable 16 year old 4'5 and petite princess. Who had about as much kindness as her body could handle!
Then she moved to Jimin who was wiggling around waiting for his twinkle toes to name him, " your name is papa Mochi because you look so sweet and cutiee~!"
"No you twinkles!" He as the response he gave while giggling with her.
"Ehhh stop it!" taehyung said getting sad all because his peaches wasn't with him. He really was a needy man. She moved over to the younger Jungkook who was just sat there drinking water. "Your gonna be papa kookie because yooo name rewminds me of cookieeess~" she said pouting her lips slightly because now she wanted cookies but this earnt a laugh from everyone . Now to Namjoon. "Yoo are now papa joonie because..... it suits you" she said beaming. " and the name princess suits you now doesn't it!"  He said with airy like laughing. Taehyung was the one to swoope her up now the only one left needing a name. "What about me peaches what's my name?" He said mocking her face pretending to be sad, which earns him the purist giggle he could ever hear .
"Your papa. Because I love your smile and you- you where dah one who stoped all those mean men from shouting in dah big room !" Of course she loved everyone he just had something about him that made her feel safe and it was all because he saw her becoming uneasy and stoped everything at the auction the others understand they could feel the love pouting for them if her. And they didn't mind because they knew this stuff took time. They knew it was all worth it for her. She then proceeded to run around and give everyone a hug, Jimin rolled around with her in his arms chasing Yoongi for a hug. Yoongi of course gave in and accepted his fate and as soon as he gave in he tried to keep her. But Hoseok wasn't having it he then swooped her up only to be chased by Namjoon then became prey to an angry Taehyung who was peircingly screemed, "give her back you loner-tics!"
Only to hear y/n giggle louder eventually he had ahold of her and all six other men where screaming.
"We won't let them catch us will we princess!" He shouted, "no we won't papa!" She reassured him.
Yoongi screamed "give her back taehyung now !" , only to be followed by Jin shouting "my turn tae !!!" Then Hoseok and Namjoon where shouting that they wanted there turn with y/n and Jimin and jungkook where ahead of all of them chasing down Taehyung eventually the four of them where bundled in the floor with Jin and Hoseok tickling y/n feet and Namjoon was beating Taehyung up while Yoongi decided to pick her up for safety to make sure she was okay. After a few minutes of this taking place they decided it would be good if Jin made lunch while Taehyung and Namjoon where sorting out some clothes with the stylist to make her wardrobe full. The stylist he never seen
Y/n being shed only be home 6 hours but they had arranged for her to come over to measure her and shop for some outfits to fill her wardrobe with some essentials so that over the coming weekend they could all take her shopping for decor, clothes toys amongst over-things.
They measured her up and the stylist gave her three day time outfits and two sets of Pjs. Her daytime outfits consisted of all Gucci I mean her papa was the Gucci king after all he needed her to be his Gucci Princess.
And her nigh-time outfits wear was also Gucci!
She would look absolutly adorable in them and they all new it! the firts nigh time wear outfit was a knitted GG print logo, the second one was the let's go cherry print pajamas. They had picked her three outfits from the Guccie stors girl collection. They had picked for her: look one, four and seven.
She was going to be absoloutly fabulouse.