Studio day (7 month of y/n)

Hoseok wakes up, placing his sliders on he makes his way In the direction of y/ns room. As he nears closer to the door he hears the little noises of a baby like snore obviously coming from his little sunshine.

He cracks open the door to see the little baby asleep on the bed in a position that looked less then comfy legs and arms starfishes with a crumbled blanket across the stomach.

He kneels down by the bed and strolls her hair. Little whines leave her lips in distaste to the thought of waking up.

"Sunshine... it's time to wake up~" he looks as the girls eyes flutter open and a pout forms. 'Okieeee only for chu papa sunshine' she murmured rubbing her fists into her drowsy eyes.

The others had started to wake up from there slumber, Jin and Taehyung in the kitchen. Tae On washing duty and Jin preparing a stable breakfast of kimchi eggs. A quick and stable breakfast for long hours of studio work. They gathered that y/n was feeling slightly more little then normal, surprisingly this made it easier to take her to studios since they wouldn't move around as much and basically would nap, colour and drink from there bottle.

Jimin dressed them in a very adorable outfit.
A very cute outfit and comfortable. Outfit to a no major tantrums getting dressed, it was going to be a super long and hard working day for the boys so they wanted to try and eliminate as many obstacles as possible with y/n.

They all gather around the table to eat breakfast together what a discussion started about the timetable today.

The little one drinking the apple juice and the kimchi eggs prepared while the boys were engaged in a very heated discussion about how many hours they were planning on being in the studio today while the young guys agreed that they should have the longest hours possible while the elders help prepare for the album releases the elders agreed that they should probably have a shorter day and focus more on the vocals rather than promotion. They All eventually came to the agreement that a short day would probably be best and they'll be spreading out the hours throughout the week rather than having a few major sessions that week.

Before the hour had passed they were all starting to rush to grab the bags to end up leaving the house just right on time while the black vans from the company waited outside for their end it from the house.

Y/n Was in a rather positive mood in the car playing on the iPad Jin had handed her while Taehyung and Namjoon Helped her Navigate the controls to Angry Birds, Hoseok found it very amusing that she couldn't figure them out on herself and needed the help of the two boys

It wasn't a very long drive to the studio and it's very entertaining to see all of the boys getting really excited about the talks about the album releases while the little ones that they're really enjoying her iPad time.

It only takes about half an hour to get to the studio from the boys residency so it wasn't that hard to keep her occupied. Upon the entrance to the studio they were greeted with a lot of flashing cameras from photographers and paparazzi. However, luckily the bodyguard that are waiting outside the building managed to get them all home safely with no problem at all. This set the boys mind at ease knowing that their little girl wouldn't have to worry about entering the studios ever.

Waiting from down the hallway from the entrance was the Studio doors Namjoon New these very well and was able to navigate their way through with ease.

Hobi Brought his little sunshine a blanket and some pillows so they set her up in the corner and awaited the producers to get started on the recording process.The main goal was to get this done within a few hours so they could get her home as soon as possible to eat, They soon realise it was an unlikely outcome when the producer was over an hour late and the schedule they got handed was way longer than expected.

They tried to talk their way out of it but with no use so the resolution was just that they needed to make sure that she was fed and gave as many fluids as possible as not to cause too much disturbance.

Luckily she was so far progressed that there was A great lack of verbal communication and mainly she just napped.

It was such a precious sight to see, curled up in the corner with a blanket and a ball just laid there sleeping. All the boys were just in awe as they were trying to record.

They were recording for the latest album set to release later in the year, It was a big release but they tried not to stay there too long in order so you get the little one home.

After just a few more hours they were set to go the little one was now awake again playing on the iPad as j-hope lifted her up and placed her on his hip as jin grabbed the bags and they made their way out back to the car to head back home.

Jimin and Jungkook agreed that it was a very successful day of recording and they were set for the same time and schedule tomorrow they just hope that their little one will be just as well-behaved as they were today but that was very unlikely to happen.

Yoongi already set a task for little one to do tomorrow in order to try and distract them, because they knew it was going to be another hectic day, but for now they were just focused on how precious she was all drowsy and sleepy laying in Jhopes arms.

The song they recorded was called butter and it was hopefully going to be another smash it I had more of a disco theme to it than the others and they just knew that
Y/n would love it. Jimin and Jhope Both already thinking of cute little dances on TikTok that they could record with her.

For some reason Hobi had a little sunshine that was now  in a hyper mood and was just continuously pulling on his hair in a playful way just giggling away in the back of the car. He couldn't help but giggle along with her just because of a sudden change in mood.

She was probably just feeling a little bit more happy now that she could finally get all of their attention is not they were done recording for the day.

Upon their return home as soon as she was placed on the floor she was already infatuated with Yeontan. Her little play fluffy.

Her and Tae were just now sat on the floor waiting for dinner to be prepared playing with yeontan.

A long and stressful day for the boys had just turned into heaven with the site of  watching her giggle around.