The cookies ( Seokjin and y/n )

Seokjin had noticed that y/n had been a little sad lately, hasn't been her perky self for a few days now. It was probobly due to the fact the boys had been busy in the studio and it the first time the attention hasn't been mainly focused on her. Not there fault of course but a three year old isn't going to fully understand that now are they? no.... Jin had came up with the genious idea to try to bake with her again. He goes in a hunt to find her through the massive mansion. Not in the studious with either Namjoon, Yoongi or Hoseok. Not in her pink room or the living room. Where was she. Oh no. Not the crafts room. Oh yes he finds her in there unsupervised! She was now coated in paint. "Gorgous... how did you get in here?" He asked bent down trying to wipe the pink paint of her cheeks, unsuccessfully. "Papa kookie let me in here... he said not to touch anything and to just look.. but the paint was really pretty... and I touched it." She spook as if she didn't just disobey Jungkook. Twiddling her fingers and rooking back and fourth shinning a smile. "Well I'll give you a quick shower and you can just slip my T-shirt on. And then we can do are little plan that to know nothing about!!" He said teasing her with his plan. After she was cleaned up from the mess she had made from herself y/n was carried downstairs to see an abundance of ingredients that looked like it made.... cookies ! "Papa papa jinnie are we making coogies!" She screamed woo king about in his arms. "It's cookies gorgeous, and yes we are!" He said snuggling his nose onto hers. She had placed herself on the floor and was now tying her apron around her waist, ready to get baking. They started by placing some butter and caster sugar into a bowl and having y/n mixing it together. "Papa jinnie we need the eggs now." Y/n spook assertive, she knew how to do this. "Yes my pretty we do, do you think you can crack them?" He asked not too shore wether to let her or not. "Ummm Mabey if you help papa."
"I think that's a great idea!" He guided her hands to gently crack the egg, her eyes followed the egg the whole time. And they open it she realised it hat two yolks! "That's lucky papa isn't it !" She giggled pointing at it. "I think so Mabey these cookies will be delicious." Y/n nodded in agreement. She thought they'd be amazing.
••• five minutes later•••
After avoiding disaster with flour y/n made some pretty good looking choc chip cookies. Dino shaped for obvious reasons! They where ready to be put in the oven. Seokjin was so proud of his world wide pretty. She'd also not made utter catastrophe in the kitchen for him to painstakingly clean. That was a bonus!!

12 minutes later💜
They where done and golden, she was so proud of herself they looked like dinos! Her bonus of the day. "Open up gorgeous!" Jin giggled as he feed her a cookie. Pretty good for the girl who baked them.  It was a success. Her and Jin sat there and devoured half the plate before the other boys even got a glance. They made about 40! That's a lot of cookies for suck a small girl.  It was going to be a peaceful week.