Chapter 8

The week went on with me going to the clinic every day and spending time with Ozzy, Dr Thomas is teaching and guiding me when it comes to Ozzy and the other marine animals at the clinic. I am now Dr Thomas's apprentice and will be working for him every day after school.

"Hey Arddie, did you manage to go do your schedule yet? Do you know what you want to do?" "Actually, I think I do.", I responded.
I went to the administrative office and was greeted by the same lady receptionist that greeted me on the first day I arrived at school. "Hi, how can I help you?", she asked me while looking up from her computer, "Hello, I'm here to finalize my classes.", I responded.

"Great, what profession are you thinking of going into?", she asked while opening something up on her computer, "I would actually like the classes that have to do with veterinary science for marine species.", I informed her. "Okay, do you want the marine biology course or the aquatic vet one. Which field are you specifically looking for?", she pumped me.

"The aquatic vet courses, lab classes and then the mandatory ones please.", I replied, "Great, your schedule will be ready by tomorrow morning and your books will be sent to your dorm. I wish you the best of luck and enjoy!", she informed me. I shook my head in acknowledgement and greeted her with a small goodbye and went back to my dorm.

Just as I was about to open my door, I was greeted with an energetic Sarah briskly pulling me inside our dorm. "What's got you so energetic today?", I asked her still recovering from my arm nearly being pulled out from its socket. "We my dear roommate are going out tonight, so dress warm and comfortable!", she exclaims excitedly "Where are we going and who is all going?", I asked while picking my clothes out.

"We my dear friend are going star gazing tonight, tonight there is going to be a meteor shower !", she shrieked in exhilaration. "Get ready we are meeting Colton, Amand a and James there, so we need to hurry!", she says hurriedly while pushing me to my cupboard hinting for me to get ready.

I got dressed in a pair of dark blue jeans, converse, and a grey sweatshirt, I put my hair in a ponytail grabbed my phone just as Sarah hauled me out our dorm. We got into a taxi and headed to Half Moon Bay State Beach where I found Ozzy.