Credits

7 years later

Ardnola graduated from Stanford university and got her doctorates in aquatic veterinary. She now travels all over the world and helps and spreads awareness on different marine species. Dr Thomas and Ardnola have opened multiple clinics in various places al over the world; with the help of her two best friends Sarah Fernandez and Colton Schneider they work as a team and have saved several species. She has opened her main practise in California and has stopped over 20 different illegal fisheries.

Sarah Fernandez got her PHD in Marine Biology and graduated from Stanford university. She runs different clinic and organizations with Ardnola and Colton. She has found over 50 new species and has been working on different medicine to cure certain illnesses for marine life.

Colton Schneider got his PHD in Ichthyology and collaborates with Ardnola when it comes to different species of marine life. He assists Sarah when it comes to doing experiments on different invertebrates and fish. He helps spread awareness with Sarah and me.

Dr Thomas continues to run the clinic by Half Moon Beach with Maggie. He assists at the clinic that is run by Ardnola, Sarah and Colton; they often go on expeditions in Colton's bot to make new discoveries or for a big rescue mission.

Amanda and James both became lawyers and help their friends when it comes to cases with endangered species. They still visit their friends often and hang out at Half Moon Beach , where they still stargaze and have bonfires.

They all have a strong friendship and continue gaining success not only individually but as a group. They have all went through the journey of changing one's mind, heart, self and way of life and continue finding their metanoia.