Chapter Twenty-two: An International Love

It had been a few years after Optimus' death and I've gotten over it. Starscream, Knockout and our ghost hunting adventures have really helped. We recently brought home a haunted doll because we were curious about it and now we regret it. We made a plan to get rid of it and it surprisingly worked. But something tells us it'll be back.

It did cause us a lot of trouble. To hopefully get us less jumpy, we decide to have a prank war and we wanted content for our normal channel. We started the day relatively normal but I was sleeping in because I had been planning all night. Well, I was sleeping until Knockout came in with the camera and blew an air horn in my face to wake me up!

"Wakey, wakey. Time for pranking," Knockout said.

"I hate you," I said.

"Get used to it. Because we're doing it all day."

That's the unfortunate reality of this. All day. I got dressed and got ready for my first prank. Knockout loves his looks even in human form and will spend hours in the bathroom to make him look good. So, I'm going to change the hairspray he uses. His styling spray has now been changed to brown spray-on hair dye. He will not be happy but it only lasts a day so it'll be gone soon.

And for Starscream, I'm taking his heels. Yes, even in human form, he wears heels. So, I've taken them away and now he has to wear trainers until I give them back. He's protective of his heels, that's why I'm taking them away. On top of everything, I did a combined prank and put cockroaches in their food. I spent way too long searching for them. The first one to notice my prank was Knockout.

No surprise there. He quickly pinned the blame on Starscream but I said it was me. Knockout was not happy. I ended up climbing the scaffolding of the living room to escape him all while holding a camera. He cooled down a bit when I told him it would wash out after one wash. Starscream then noticed his missing heels and was not happy either.

"Like your new looks?" I asked smiling.

"You're evil, Foxy," Starscream said.

"More like sly," Knockout said.

"Well, you know what they say about foxes. We're sly," I said smirking.

"How about I make you look like a fox for today," Knockout said with his signature smirk.

"Conner, that smirk means trouble," I said.

Well, I'm not a fox any more. Knockout made me a wolf! Foxes and wolves are not the same species! Well, they got me good. Our pranks continued all day until the day ended and we edited the video. I gave Starscream's heels back and I got back in my fox outfit. I got a newer one of the same design because my old one was getting a bit old and worn out. I keep my old one anyway for the memories.

After editing and posting the new video, I went to bed but not before watching Optimus' video again. I probably should stop watching it especially since it's Valentine's day tomorrow. The three of us just keep each other company on Valentine's because we're all single. Although, that won't last long.

I've noticed a lot of connection between Starscream and Knockout that I feel they might have feelings for each other so I'm gonna help them get together. Maybe not in the most romantic way possible. The three of us are going to do something called Randonautica. Randonautica is an app that sends you on a random adventure to explore the world around you.

All you have to do is share your location, set an intention, and follow directions to a random point that the app generates for you. We've never done this before so we thought we'd finally use the app. I can use it to my advantage to maybe get Knockout and Starscream together. The next day, I got our ghost hunting equipment and spirit box, should we be at a haunted location, camera and went in Knockout's vehicle mode.

We went away from the house and told our viewers what we were doing. My main concern is that we will have a stalker following us while using this app. Totally not unnerving. To make sure nothing was suspicious for my plan, we did normal stuff. Well, relatively normal. There was a point we went down a dirt road and something hit Knockout's car. He was not happy because whatever it was scratched his paint.

"Well, that's enough for tonight. We're going home," Knockout said getting back in the car.

"You're just mad that someone scratched your paint," I said.

"Who's driving?"

"Foxy has a point, Conner. Let's keep going for a bit," Starscream said.

"I'm the one driving, we're going home," Knockout said turning around.

"I'm listening to Sean. One more and then we'll go home. Deal?" I asked.

Knockout was quiet, "fine, one more. And you pick because I don't wanna know."

I got a location that was haunted but somewhat romantic. We went to the location given by Randonautica which was at the beach. I quickly did research and apparently, a couple died here on their wedding day a few years ago. They drowned somehow. What a day to die. The happiest day of your life turned into the worst day in just a few seconds. I took out the spirit box to communicate with them. We didn't get any answers for what happened for them to die but we got what I was hoping for. They mentioned that they could feel the love coming from the boys. They were shocked.

"You can feel the love between Conner and Sean?" I asked the box.

The box flipped through different chapters before answering, 'yes.'

"Spirits are known to lie," Starscream said.

"Sean, even I've seen it. Stop being in denial," I said.

"Well, I won't be in denial," Knockout said, "I have grown to love you, Sean. But if you're going to deny this feeling then don't bother coming home!"

Well, I think that shocked us both. Knockout walked back to the car leaving us shocked. I ended the spirit box session and the video and race after Knockout. And Knockout was serious about telling Starscream not to bother to come home because once I got in the car, Knockout drove off. Oh, yeah. He's mad at Starscream. We got home and went to bed but I stayed up in case Starscream came home. Well, he did and Knockout was ready. I was hiding with the camera.

"You came back then, Scream," Knockout said.

"Knockout, I'm sorry for what I said on the beach. I didn't mean it," Starscream said.

"Really, Starscream? You gave up my hopes of you loving me back when Silas escaped us after experimenting on him. I thought we had something in that brief moment we thought we were going to die until you made it awkward and give me the impression you didn't feel the same! And now, after what you said on the beach, I lost all hope!"

"Knockout, I didn't mean to say that. I really didn't."

Their argument lasted a while before the two shut up when Starscream just kissed Knockout. Safe to say when I edited the video and explained the names were just nicknames we use when we're really angry, the video blew up and congratulated the boys on finally getting together. But the two weren't happy when they watched the video and saw I recorded them.

WORTH IT!

(A/N: AND HAPPY VERY LATE VALENTINE'S DAY! This took WAAY too long to get out but here it is and here's the ship together because I was bored.)