quatorze

"Sorry, Ms. Hwang but she's in coma." After the tragic accident, TaeYeon took into the operating room for losing too much blood from her head. The woman intended to quit her job under Jessica because of the blackmailing but Tiffany caught them off guard, she also wanted to surprise her girlfriend for a surprise proposal.

"When will she wake up?" The doctor keep silence and held back for a moment before he spoke.

"We will need prayers for her." After the doctor said, Tiffany got weak and sat on the bench crying and got lost. Solar got the news from her and the famous singer will be on her way.

"What happen to her?" Solar stood far from Tiffany sitting outside TaeYeon's ward.

"She's in coma." Softly whispered by Tiffany holding back her tears when she felt a sharp pain on her left cheek.

"It's your fault." Solar shamelessly slap Tiffany out of anger when the latter promise that she will take good care of TaeYeon although she doesn't want her to leave because she's special for her as Erika.

"I felt regret when you took her from us and now you bring bad luck on me." Solar scoffed in anger before she sliding the door open from TaeYeon's ward and saw how the latter's face become pale while little Wendy holding the patient's hand.

"Can I sit here?" The little girl nod.

"Erika?" Solar called before she shed teats infront of the child and the patient trying to touch her warm hand but she retreated.

"I'm sorry." That's the word she could say before she left without saying any words to Tiffany.

"I will take her after a few days so I can watch and take good care of her while you take care of your own daughter." Tiffany's eyes widen when Solar spoke about taking the patient away from her.

"She will get better with me." It hurts Tiffany so much knowing her girlfriend has too many women who loves her so much beside her.

"Seriously? Are you crazy?" Without too much thought, Tiffany raises her voice and stood infront of Solar.

"She's my responsibility and not easy for you to take it from me besides she's my girlfriend." Tiffany's words triggers Solar's burning emotion inside because her feelings towards TaeYeon became much more stronger after she realized it herself.

"But not her wife." Tiffany quickly pulls Solar's hair making everyone held them and put the place in chaos.

"Mommy!!!" Little Wendy trying to held her mother back as she cries hard.

"DON'T YOU DARE SHOW YOUR FACE ON ME!!! SHE'S MINE!!!" Tiffany angrily screams at Solar's face when the latter held back by her manager who arrived right on time.

"I won't give her up!!!!" Solar screams back as she got pulled by the waist by the manager.

"Stop it Solar you're making a scene over here." Her manager whisper and they went outside the building hiding her face from the crowding media.

*That bitch has a thick face* Tiffany sighed and cooed her daughter.

-----------------------

"Solar was all over the news." The Princess watching TV when the latter appears on the headline.

"I don't care about her maybe it's time for me to literally forget her." She heard Moonbyul sighed deeply before the woman works on her laptop.

"I will get back in Seoul for awhile to check up on my assets." She type fast and review some reports from the company sent by her secretary.

"Want me to accompany you?" With a loud sigh, Moonbyul sat beside the royal princess suddenly leaning her head on Wheein's shoulder in silence.

"Are you sleepy?" The Princess asked but she got no response from the latter.

"I want to be here with you forever." Moonbyul confessed but the Princess didn't take it seriously knowing it was her joke.

*Me too, Byul ah* Wheein thought but she knows her boundary with Moonbyul since she got Solar.

"Want to sleep with me now?" Moonbyul only refers to sleeping and nothing more but it makes Wheein's heart beats like crazy.

"Just sleep in my lap." Pulling Moonbyul's head forcefully laid on Wheein's lap instead trying to hide her redden face out from the other woman's sight.

"It's so comfortable." Moonbyul whisper before she slowly fell asleep on the Princess lap.

*Don't make me fall in love with you* Wheein felt sad but she doesn't hate it when Moonbyul becomes affectionate towards her yet it hurts her when she knows that the person she loves already taken by someone else.

----------------

To be continued.