deux

ONE YEAR LATER

"Can you pass me the plate, Erika?" A beautiful ash-gray haired woman yelled busily as she cook lunch at the kitchen.

"Sure thing." A woman named Erika replied.

"Are you sure Solar will drop by here?" The ash-gray woman haired asked as she serve their meal at their round table.

"Yes she send a message to me." Erika replied.

"I don't know how you both get close so easily like your friends since diapers?" The ash-gray woman haired said in her jealous tone.

"Nah, unlike you Byul-ssi, you are a couple." Erika snorted as she rolled her eyes at the laughing young woman.

"How can you date a superstar?" Erika asked with a glimpse on her eyes as she was curious by the happy couple.

"I'm just cute, that's why." Byul boastfully said.

"Who is cute?" The woman named Solar appeared from nowhere with a frown on her face as she enjoys teasing her girlfriend.

"Of course, it's me." Byul teasing back her girlfriend make Solar rolled her eyes back.

Erika just laughed at them but her eyes secretly stared lovingly at Solar.

Yes, she loves the singer secretly behind her friend's back but what can she do.

She's just a human who fall inlove with Solar's cute antics made her realized not too long ago.

I cared for Byul but Solar made me lose it.

Erika dramatically left the scene where the cute couple bickered all the time.

She lost everything.

She forget everything.

No one.

Nobody.

She was a nobody, she thought but she's grateful to Moon Byul Yi, a humble CEO of her small music company where Solar signed as a singer.

She was found by Byul when the woman crossed the busy streets after she got some errands done and there she accompanied Erika at the hospital in a critical condition. She had nothing but Erika herself, Byul paid for the bills with the help of Solar, an underrated indie singer who sang ballad in every club and also made music in the industry. The ash-gray haired woman kept Erika who completely loss her memories during the phase where she's in dazed by the traumatic incidents that almost took her life.

Maybe, I have someone but she couldn't remember.

"Erika?" Her train of thoughts cut when Solar's sweet voice called her name.

"Oh, Solar-ssi?" Erika composed herself infront of her crush.

"Byul run some errands so I think only the two of us will take a bite of her homemade lunch, I guess." Solar smiled happily at Erika's cute gestures especially when she's flustered infront of her everytime.

"You're too tense." Solar noticed.

"Ah, sorry, I guess I'm still not used with other people." Erika bluntly said.

"Oh, it's okay unnie but can you accompany me?" Solar asked.

"Sure." Erika followed behind Solar.

The two of them laughed and casually talked about things as they spend their lunch together.

AT THE SEOUL THEME PARK

Tiffany arrived exactly as she waited for a special person, she's too excited to see her and at the same time misses her friend who lived at Jeju Island. After Taeyeon was nowhere to be found, she found herself in darkness, she lose hope in finding her lover, the day she lost. She's angered yet worried at Taeyeon's being, the woman is also an orphan when her mother passed away when her lover lost, she knew that Taeyeon planned to proposed that day from their close friends but she left without a word and Tiffany don't know why and after a few months she met someone who is 3 years younger than her.

"Unnie!!!!!!!"

"Oh, Byul-ah!!!" Tiffany excitedly hugged her friend.

"You lost too much weight now." The woman named Byul noticed how her friend's health affect by Tiffany's love who left her without a single word.

"Nah, I'm fine, how are you?" Tiffany asked as she eyed Byul who casually wore boyish type clothes. Honestly, she really likes her because she's somewhat similar from Taeyeon.

"Let's have our lunch first." Byul ushered Tiffany by holding her hand made the older woman blushed from her simple yet gentle gestures towards her. She's attentive, careful and humorous type of person made her smile everytime they met each other in ordinary days.

"Thank you so much, Byul ah for accompanying me here." Tiffany sweetly said.

"It's fine unnie as long as I make you happy, I'm also happy as well." Byul smiled at her and they both spend their time together at busy streets of Seoul.

To be continued.