dix-huit

"How's your body? I'm sorry if I got it rough for you and it's your first time, aren't you?" Moonbyul checks Wheein when she woke up earlier than the tired woman.

"I'm fine, I feels like I need to take an off for today and I forgot to inform Hwasa to cancel all my appointments." Wheein sighed when she forgotten her duties but she felt Moonbyul take her hand and the blanket slips off showing her chest filled with love marks.

"Thank you, Wheein." She felt kisses on her forehead when Moonbyul took the initiative and make a move on her.

"I think I will finally love you back." After so many wanders and thoughts, Moonbyul realizes something with Wheein and she knows the woman will make her happy in return and completely forget about Solar.

"I love you, Byul ah." Wheein take Moonbyul's cheeks and kiss her lips as their first morning kiss today.

"I love you, Wheein."

-----------------

"She's making some progress so don't worry she will wake up soon." The doctor announced after TaeYeon spends a few weeks in the hospital foe being in a coma state.

"Thank you Dr. Bae." The doctor left with the nurses leaving Tiffany alone while Wendy was in her school.

"I hope you will wake up now." Tiffany noticed the patient lifts her finger in response and she got take a quick look on the monitor before she saw TaeYeon's eyes slowly opening blinding by the sunlight.

"TaeYeon?" Tiffany screams before she called the doctor who left just awhile ago.

-------------------

"Her vitals we're okay as well as her heartbeat so she needs a long rest for now." The doctor stated after checking TaeYeon's condition after waking up from her coma but she remembers everything and recognized her girlfriend immediately.

"I'll be leaving now. Have a good day." The doctor leave again to do her rounds in the hospital.

"TaeYeon?" Tiffany cried softly covering her lips to avoid some noises yet she's happy with TaeYeon's recovery.

"I'm sorry for making you wait." TaeYeon cried with her as well while taking Tiffany's hand placing over her chest where her fragile heart beats.

"I'm very sorry for hurting you over and over again, I know you suffered a lot because of me so I decided I will take good care of you from now on." She promised with her girlfriend for a long time who didn't left her side.

"Will you still forgive me after everything happens between us?" Tiffany couldn't lie that she loves TaeYeon dearly knowing she remembers everything well and now that they have adopted daughter with them.

"Grow old with me and help me with Wendy as she grow up, can you promise me?" She asked before she saw TaeYeon nod in response.

"Of course, I'll do it." TaeYeon answered warmly before Tiffany put the velvet box on her hand revealing the proposal ring inside.

"I know it's not the appropriate place to propose but I can't wait to make you my wife now that I woke up." TaeYeon shows the ring which Tiffany already seen while waiting for her.

"Marry me, Tiffany Hwang and we can live anew life again somewhere with Wendy as well." She finally proposed and it's worth the wait for Tiffany's case because she's beyond happy right now.

"Of course, I will marry you." Tiffany gladly take the ring but TaeYeon stops her and she put it instead.

"Thank you for loving me in my worst and as well im my best." TaeYeon smiled happily while holding her fiancee's hand.

"Thank you so much, Tiffany." TaeYeon cried showing her deepest gratitude towards the woman who stays with her and blindly loving her after everything worst she done.

"I love you." TaeYeon added before she sweetly kisses Tiffany on her lips.

"I love you too, Tae." But the door slammed open and Wendy excitedly saw TaeYeon already woke up.

"Taetae!!!!" Wendy screams happily forgetting that her parents kissing.

"Wendy? Who take you here?" Then, they saw Jessica walking towards with a gentle smile on her face.

"I want to say sorry for everything I have done after talking with your daughter I finally realized everything." Jessica bows at them while paying respect on Tiffany.

"I don't want to ruin your family because of my blinding love for TaeYeon." Jessica says before she looks towards TaeYeon.

"Thank you for everything, TaeYeon and I already paid your hospital bills for causing you trouble, Tiffany." Jessica paid everything for the trouble and damages she causes in between TaeYeon and Tiffany's relationship.

"Thank you, Jessica." Tiffany says but the woman just smile at her in return.

"I'll be leaving now." Jessica left without words after taking Wendy in the hospital.

"Jessica was so pretty and kind." Wendy told her parents when she sat on Tiffany's lap.

"Really? I bet you tell her something, don't you?" TaeYeon says in between her laughs as she shows more love towards the child she's willing to support until she grows up.

"Do you know me and Mommy will getting married soon?" TaeYeon announced the news on their daughter who seems so shocked.

"Really?" Wendy got excited and laughs with her parents.

"I want to wear dress too." Wendy pout.

"Of course, you're our flower girl." Tiffany whisper while caressing their daughter's hair.

"I love you, mama Taetae." The kid smile and got excited that TaeYeon changed and her mommy Tiffany started to genuinely smile.

"I love you too, Wendy sorry for making you cry and scared of me." TaeYeon welcomes by Wendy's warm embrace.

"Thank you, Taetae for making Mommy happy today." And the family three spend time laughing together.

------------------

To be continued.