vingt (epilogue)

THREE YEARS LATER

*It's crazy how I ended up here.* The prisoner cried and lives in rehabilitation for the past few weeks after she killed the famous singer on her own apartment after she extremely mad. She escaped after she murdered her beloved and got arrested when she caught inside the black market selling drugs, her life ruined after Wheein died alongside with her lawyer, Hwasa.

*I'm broke and no one's here for me* She silently cried in pain when she realized how she deals with her mental illness and everything went down in just a glimpse and it's Solar's fault how she got behind bars. She killed her out of anger, she strangle her to death after the woman blamed her for not taking good care of Haneul which was in the first place as a mother, she should be the one who looks after her own daughter but it leads towards of hating the innocent child instead, slashing out her anger on Haneul, Moonbyul doesn't want it so she protects the little girl against her abusive and horrible mother.

*I've been sick here* She heard the jail opens and TaeYeon appears with her lawyer.

*Moonbyul? It's me TaeYeon, I take good care of your company and it's time for you to lived a simple life free from sins.* The latter tried everything to get Moonbyul out of the jail and take good care of everything while the chairman was spending time in jail.

*There's nothing left for me outside because I'm like a broken glass whose completely useless* Moonbyul cried and scratch her neck when she got her episode.

*She's dangerous so you better step aback, President Kim.* The lawyer says along side with the bodyguards.

*It's fine and I will be fine because I knew her, she will not do anything bad on me.* TaeYeon trusted and just smiled to the bodyguards and started to get into the conversation with Moonbyul.

*You still have Haneul and she's waiting for you while you're away.* TaeYeon refers to Solar's child whom she kept because Moonbyul told her and the child became closer with her nonetheless before the unfortunate happens that triggers Moonbyul to killed the child's mother.

*Haneul and Wendy we're getting along from each other and it's good that your child was recovering from her trauma.* Unfortunately, the innocent child witnessed the scene which traumatized her so TaeYeon and Tiffany decided to filled her with love.

*Don't take me outside. I'm afraid I will hurt Haneul in the process and I will blame myself.* Moonbyul sees that no one can because she became an insane weirdo after she brutally killed Solar out of anger.

*I will hurt Haneul* She cried and scream loudly that scares the lawyer and the bodyguards but TaeYeon remain silence observing the poor friend of hers.

*You can start a new life with her because I'm here and I'm willing to help together with my wife* Seeing TaeYeon's wedding ring makes Moonbyul realized how she deeply loves Solar and blames herself for killing the helpless woman.

*I'm not capable as a parent for Haneul* She insisted because she wanted to stay inside the jail paying for her sinful hands for killing innocence.

*Take care of Haneul.* She sighed and turns her back shooing TaeYeon away.

*I'm willing to do everything to get you out of here because Haneul deserves love she needs from you* Moonbyul's eyes widen and she started to cover her mouth and cried in silence after TaeYeon left without saying further words.

*Can I be Haneul's parent? Can I be good again?* She whispered and her mind started to create some imaginations that made her fell asleep.