quinze

SOLAR POV

"I'm tired and don't know why am I doing with my broken self. It's like waking up from a good sleep that fell into a nightmare. My dream to be a famous singer finally became true, I'm happy yet I'm not satisfied and feels empty inside. I know that I cheated without thinking how I will hurt Moonbyul who stood beside me at my worst and now she got tired and leave me. I don't know if I loved TaeYeon how I loved Moonbyul but it seems like I'm not my old self, I've become a monster and now I decided to end my life." This knife that will kill me and be finally in peace, the letter I've wrote for Moonbyul until dawn, I felt regret but I'm drowning into depression from fame and hatred of people.

"Maybe, it's not for me to be happy." I cried my tears before I put pressure on the knife creating a slit in my wrist and blood pours it makes me feel dizzy when I tried hard to end my misery.

*Yongsun?* I heard her but am I hallucinating now because I slowly feels weak as I sat down under the shower.

*Yong!!!!!!* Someone came and lifted me from death, she came for me again as my savior, holding me tightly when I heard her soft cries but everything seems so blurry and my vision was out.

*Don't die on me.* The last time I've heard was the hope I won't die on her before the light turns out from me.

END OF POV

----------------

"How's her condition, Doc?" After what happen with Solar, the media won't stop from taking scoop from what really happen on the famous singer who tried to commit suicide but thankfully, Moonbyul took the earliest flight back to Seoul because of some important matters but she decided to visit her former girlfriend to checked her.

*She's already good after losing too much blood, she needs to seek for some psychologist for her mental issues and a good rest from her job.* The doctor gently pat Moonbyul's shoulder and take his leave after taking some check up for further medications.

"What the hell are you doing with yourself while I'm not here?" Moonbyul caresses Solar's pale face while watching her sleep.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do to you so it means I will take leave again to look after you." Moonbyul sighed.

"I must call Wheein." She dialled her phone and in just one ring, Wheein answered it immediately.

*Do you have a safe flight?* Wheein asked.

"Yeah but I have big problem on our artist who tried to commit suicide." She sighed deeply and Wheein went silence because she knew it's involving Solar.

*Is it Solar?* They went silence.

*I think you need to clear the media, I will send you a statement release so you need to accompany her 24/7 at the hospital so no media will see her, understand?* The Princess suggested.

"Okay got it."

*Take care of her, Byul ah* After the call, Wheein immediately took care of Solar's issues with the help of her lawyer, Hwasa.

---------------

"When will Taetae wake up?" Asked Wendy whose sitting beside her mother watching the unconscious patient.

"I don't know but let's pray for her to wake up sooner." The girl nod in response as she sings lullaby for TaeYeon.

*TaeYeon please wake up* Tiffany not having a good sleep after TaeYeon got coma and kept the proposal ring with her.

"Are you crying, Mom?" They both hope that TaeYeon will wake up soon and give her a chance to make up with them.

"TaeYeon??!!" They heard the door slam open showing Jessica, the one who ruined their relationship slash TaeYeon's boss.

"What are you doing here?" Tiffany got furious when she saw the boss who shamelessly barging inside TaeYeon's ward.

"What happen to her? It's your fault!!" Jessica got furious too and pulls Tiffany's hair in return and they started fighting making Wendy cry, but before it got worst, the nurses heard them and trying to stop them.

"Son of a bitch, let me go!!!" Jessica who seems more angry and tried to attack Tiffany again.

"Let's go Madam, this is a hospital you shouldn't create scandal here please." The head nurse begged while taking Jessica out from the ward alongside with the nurses.

"Mommy, are you okay?" Wendy help her mother take a rest on the chair after the fight.

"I'm okay don't worry. Are you hungry?" Tiffany smiled after Wendy nod at her as she tried to be strong for her daughter but deep inside, she's in pain and struggling.

"Let's go eat." Taking her daughter outside so they can eat together.

-----------------

To be continued.