Girly Night

Danielle's POV:

When I opened my eyes I was laying naked on my belly in our bed.  I was confused, because when I looked out the window it was sunset. Oh shit, I fell asleep when Stefania massaged my back. What's the time? I looked at my alarm clock it was 5.28pm. I smiled when I realized she covered my bare upper body with a blanket. I stood up and pulled up a grey hoodie and headed downstairs. Stefania was watching TV from the couch, with Jeff between her legs. For a minute I just stood in the bottom of the stairs and amired them. I felt so lucky. When I stepped on the wooden floor she turned around. ,,Hey Bambina, you woke up!" she smiled at me. ,,I didn't even want to fall asleep!" I rolled my eyes. ,,I told you that massage feels so good!" she winked at me. ,,Yes, but now I will not able to sleep at night!" I glared at her. ,,Sí, that's why I invited over Barrett and Jaina, we will have a girly night!" she said as she patted Jeff's head. I sat next to her. ,,Really?!" I asked excitedly. She nodded so I hugged her. ,,I called Jaina and told her to bring Barrett. She laughed and told me that Barrett doesn't know about us so we can prank her." Stefania rolled her eyes. I chuckled. ,,Yep, that is the real Jaina! When will they get here?" I asked as I cuddled her. She looked at the clock. ,,Mm, like in 25 minutes." she said. ,,Okay, then until they come here, we can cuddle and watch TV!" I offered her my second favorite activity. She nodded and kissed my head. ,,I made pizza, we can eat when they arrive!" she smiled at me. ,,Yey! I love eating Italian!" I smirked at her. Her jaw dropped. ,,Danielle!" she giggled. I smiled and started to watching the TV in her arms.

It was 5.53pm when Jaina and Barrett knocked on the door. We quickly to open it. ,,Hello!" Jaina yelled as she hugged me then Stefania. ,,Hi guys!" I greeted my friends as I hugged Barrett. ,,Good afternoon ladies!" Barrett smiled at us. ,,Come in!" Stefania said as she hugged Barrett. ,,I haven't seen you in Donkey's years!" Barret smiled at Stefania. ,,I know!"  Stef said as she put a slice off pizza to our plates. While we was eating our food we chatted with eachother. After we ate our dinner we decided to play truth or dare with some alcohol. We sat on the floor in the livingroom with drinks in our hands. Jaina had voda-orange, Barrett had vodka-tonic, Stefania had white wine and I had beer. We played some rounds and we got a little groggy, when Jaina asked from me. ,,Truth or dare?" she looked into my eyes. ,,Dare." I answered, but I saw she will say something crazy. ,,Kiss Stefania!" she ordered. I swallowed hard and looked at Stefania who was staring at me. ,,Whoa! Wait Jaina, are you crazy?" Barrett frowned. Before anyone could say anything I pulled my girlfriend in a kiss. Not a short, cute one, but a passionately, hot one. Barrett's jaw dropped. Jaina smiled. ,,What was that? Even I'm not that drunk and I had freaking vodka not beer!" Barrett yelled. ,,Barrett, we need to tell you something..." I started as I sitted Stefania on my lap and hugged her waist. ,,Yes...?" she looked at us. ,,We are not drunk...we are together." I admitted. ,,Since when?!" she asked. ,,Like a month, maybe?" I looked at Stef and she nodded. ,,And why didn't I know know about this?" she frowned. ,,Because it's hard for us! We can lost our jobs if the managment finds out! You and Jaina is the only one who knows except our families." I said.

Stefania's POV:

,,So Jaina knew?" Barrett asked with a glare. ,,Yes, but she found out, we didn't tell her!" Danielle tried to convince our friend that we trust her. Everybody was in silent foe two minutes. Barrett sighed. ,,I'm happy for you guys!" she said with a weak smile. ,,Thank you!" we said together with Dani. ,,So you will keep it in secret? Not like you guys not obvious, I watched your lives!" she chuckled and Jaina laughed with her. ,,Yes, we will. Are we obvious?" Danielle asked. ,,Yes! So much!" Jaina said. We all laughed. ,,Do you guys wanna watch a movie?" I asked as I stood up. ,,Yeah, we can watch something!" Barrett said. We all sat on the couch. I sat between Dani's legs. My back pressed to her chest. She hugged my belly as she kissed my neck. ,,Eww, seriously?" Barrett fake gagged. ,,This is nothing! You should have heard what they did last night when I slept here! Oh my God those voices!" Jaina said as she made two scissors from her fingers and folded them. Barrett laughed. I blushed and Danielle punched Jaina's arm. ,,Shut up, Jaina!" she yelled. We all laughed. When we started watching the movie it was 9pm. I was a little tired because I was awake since 8am. At the half of the movie I fell asleep in Danielle's arms. When the movie was over I woke up because she lifted me up. ,,Shh, sleep baby!" she said as she kissed my forehead. She walked upstairs with me in her arms. She put me in our bed and covered my body with our blanket. ,,I'll right bak, I just let out Jaina and Barrett. Sleep!" she whispered as she kissed my cheek. ,,I send them a kiss." I said tiredly.

After ten minutes I felt Danielle's hand around my waist. I automatically cuddled closer to her. ,,Hey baby, I'm here!" she said as she kissed my nose. ,,Mhm." I mumbled. ,,I missed you! Give me a kiss." she whispered. I kissed her lips softly. ,,I missed you too!" I said in my sleepy voice. ,,This voice is the hottest thing in the world!" she said as she drilled her nose into my neck. ,,Yea?" I asked while I bit her ear. She shivered. ,,No, you are the hottest thing in the world!" she corrected herself as she kissed my neck. ,,Correct! But to me you are the hottest thing in the world, Bella!" I said as I held her chin to force her to look at me. ,,I love you!" she said. I smiled. ,,I love you too!" I said. I kissed her lips, she kissed me back. She started to making our kiss passionately so I stopped. She whined. ,,Bambina, no. I'm so tired!" I said as I stroked her cheek. She bit her lip. ,,Okay, love!" she said as she stroked my arm. ,,Good night!" I said. ,,Can I get a goodnight kiss?" she asked with a smile. I kissed her again. ,,Good night!" she said as she turned around to be the little spoon. I hugged her waist and she held my hand. I kissed her neck before I closed my eyes. ,,Bella?" I asked her. ,,Yes?" she looked at me over her shoulder. ,,What if they find out and we lost our jobs?" I asked her. ,,I love my job, but I'll not break up with you if the management says so. I love you more!" she said as she squeezed my hand. ,,Okay..." I said a little uncertainly. ,,But they won't find out! Don't worry!" she tried to calm me down. ,,Okay." I said. ,,Now sleep, darling. Good night!" she ordered. I cuddled closer to her. I pressed my chest to her back. ,,Good night!" I whispered. Few minutes later we both fell asleep.

RP: Hey guys! This was the new chapter, I hope you liked it! Be safe! 

Tiktok: ZamboJimmy