Monstrosity

Stefania's POV:

When I woke up Danielle's was on my chest. Her arms was so cold, so I put the blanket over her body.  We had a terrible night. Her menstruation was horrible. She told me that it never was this bad. I was scared because she had really bad cramps so we could't sleep. I stroked her back for hours and I gave little kisses all over her face. It was 2am when she finally fell asleep. I looked at the clock it was 10am. I kissed her forehead before I untengled our legs. I tried to got up silently to not wake her up. I decided to make her some pancakes with blueberry. It was 11.30am when I heard her footstepps. I was done with the pancakes so I decided drink some coffee. I turned around, she stood there in her red hoodie and grey sweatpants. I almost choked on my coffee when I saw her white, pale face. She was beautiful, but she looked like a zombie. I was worried for her.

,,Good morning, Bella! How do you feel?" I asked with a smile. ,,Hi! I have been better." she said as she walked to me and hugged my waist. I kissed her forehead. ,,I made you some pancakes, sit down!" I said as I put her plate to the table. ,,Thank you my love, but I'm not hungry." she said as she sat down. ,,You have to eat, please, for my sake!" I begged her. ,,No, babe, I'm not feeling well, I'm so dizzy, sorry!" she said as her eyes filled with tears. ,,No, Bambina it's okay! You can eat it later!" I said as I hugged her. ,,I'm sorry, I don't know why is it so bad now! I never had cramps before and my bleeding is so heavy now." she cried ,,Hey, hey! Danielle, it's okay, it's okay, we can solve this. I'll make some hot water flask for your belly, and I bring some candy." I told her while I kissed her cheek. ,,Thank you baby!" she smiled at me, while she headed to the livingroom. We cuddled on the couch with candies in our mounth, when Danielle said she have to go the bathroom. 

Danielle's POV:

I felt terrible, but I didn't want to scare Stefania so I told her I'm fine and I headed upstairs, to the bathroom. I almost fell when I got to there. I was so dizzy I almost faithed. When I reached the bathroom door I closed it behind me and I threw up to the toilet. The vomit burned my throat. I've never been this badly in my life. After I flushed the toilet, I felt like I needed to change my pad, so I sat on the toilet. My pantie was like a murder scene. It was only 12.30pm but I already changed my pad 3 times. This was not okay. My blood flow to the toilet like I was peeing. I saw some blood clots. I was scared. After I changed my pad and I flushed the toilet again, I stood up to wash my bloody hands. After I took two steps, everything turned dark. I fell on the cold, hard bathroomfloor.

Stefania's POV:

Danielle left to the toilet 10 minutes ago. I cheked my phone every second, to see the time. I didn't want to disturb her, so I waited patiently. But when I realized she is been gone for 15 minutes I took my phone and ran upstairs. I knocked on the door. ,,Danielle, are you okay?" I asked her. She didn't responsed so I knocked three times again. ,,Danielle!" I yelled again. No response. ,,I'm gonna open the door, if you don't answer!" I warned her. I knocked again, but she said nothing, so I opened the door. I almost sreamed when I saw her fragile body on the bathroom floor, her grey sweatpants was soaked with blood, just like her hands. My eyes filled with tears. I got on my knees to check her face. ,,Danielle, wake up!" I sighed. She hit her head to the floor, because I saw a scar on it. Her face was white, only the blood stained it. I trembled as my hot tears runned down on my cheeks. I couldn't breathe. I put her head on my lap as I stroked her lifeless face. My hearth broke into pieces. I quickly dialed 911 and I pressed the button.

 ,,911 what's your emergency?" I heard a woman voice on the other side. ,,My- my girlfriend....she is unconscious. I found her in the bathroomfloor. She is on her period, and her bleeding was really heavy and her cramps was terrible, and I-" my voice trailed off, when I looked at my girlfriend's almost dead body. ,,Calm down ma'am, is she breathing?" she asked calmly. I tried to feel her breath. ,,Yes, but very weakly. I'm so scared!" I cried out. ,,It's okay, I'm sending someone! Hold on!" she said as she hung up. I hugged her body, I didn't care if my clothes gonna be bloody. ,,I can't lose you, do you hear me?!" I asked her in my crying voice. ,,You are my life, I can't live without you! Please stay with me!" I begged her as I kissed her unusually cold lips. I stroked her back, just like the night before, but now she didn't respond to my touch with a soft moan. She didn't say anyithing. I thought she was dead. After a few minutes I heard the ambulance in our driveway. ,,Where are you ma'am?" a man yelled. ,,Upstairs, in the bathroom! Hurry up, I think she is dying!" I yelled. When he opened the door I realized there are two young man. ,,Is she breathing?" the taller one asked the same question. ,,Barely." I said. ,,Please let her go, so we can examine her." he asked. ,,I love you, hold on!" I kissed her forehead before I let her collapsed body go. They did something, before they put her in the ambulance, I needed to follow them with my car. I followed the ambulance, as my hearth was pounding in my throat.

RP: Hey guys! Here is the new chapter. Tomorrow I'm coming with the new one. Be safe!

Tiktok: ZamboJimmy