Déjà vu

You broke into a sprint towards a little kid that was being stalked by one of the dead. All you could think about was keeping as many people alive, if you could help it. Though it was still a new reality to everyone, that didn't stop people being selfish. It made it worse actually. You witnessed people driving away from their homes, leaving the poor pets to perish.

You've seen kids be kicked out as a punishment and a sacrifice. You've seen it all, but that didn't stop you from helping people.

Luckily you were a bit faster than the walking corpse. You grabbed the little kid and ran away from the rotting flesh cannibal. You took the child and brought him to a group of people who looked trustworthy. All you could hope is that kid would grow up strong.

——————————————————————

You ran towards A.J. as you saw one of the walkers approaching him. There were more around than you thought was normal. "A.J.!!" You shouted behind him and the walker. You hoped it would cause a distraction to let AJ escape. Plus, You knew you could take the rotten corpse on any day.

To your luck, A.J. turns around towards you. He gets spooked seeing the walker that had somehow cleverly and quietly snuck up behind the kid. The rotten thing in question was now coming at you, who was prepared to take it down to finally rest for eternity.

You ran up to the walker, knife in hand. You stab it in it's leg, and ripped the knife down it's thigh, slowing it down. It reached out towards you, to which you twisted its arm, and threw it back. You grabbed it's head, lifted up your leg, and rammed your knee into its skull.

The rotten body fell to the ground, dazed by your (mega cool) attack. You wordlessly lower yourself to the forest floor, griping your knife a bit tighter. You then ended the second life of the corpse, and stood up. A.J just stood in surprise from your 'performance' which he later thanked you for and said you were so cool.

He asked you to teach him, where you learned it and much more. "I'll teach you, but I'm not saying how I learned it. Let's just say a person in a previous group I was apart of was powerful and thought I could be as well." Was your response as you guys headed back towards the way of the gate to the school with a late rabbit in each of your free hands.

Anyways, Happy Early Valentine's day! I hope you guys have a wonderful day with either your valentine or clementine, and sorry for not updating this story in so long! i kinda forgot about it with school in all...but bye now!

Published: 2-14-21?

Edited: 6-3-22