Happy Birthday Daddy Cole!

Lili's pov:

Two months ago, I did a test. A Pregnancy test. And it was telling that I'm pregnant! I'm so excited to tell Cole!

I think you wonder why I still haven't tell him.
Because I wanted to wait until his birthday. And today, we're the 4th of August! I can't wait to tell him!

———-

Barbara and I prepared a little party for Cole and Dylan. We couldn't invite many people because of the pandemic so we only invite our close friends like Duan, Craig, Kj, Mads, Cami ect...
On Dylan and Cole's cake was written "Happy birthday to the Sprouses Boys".

Barbara already knew about the baby. And she was gonna help me to surprise Cole to tell him that he's gonna be a dad.

Barbara- So, Lils, do you have some ideas for Cole's surprise?

Lili- Not really. Maybe like, I'll just show him the first ultrasound?

Barbara- No no no Lili. It needs to be very special! Okay so listen, in a box, you'll put the first ultrasound. Do you still have your pregnancy test?

Lili- Yes

Barbara- Good cuz you'll put it in the box too. And, you'll put a paper where it'll be written "Hi daddy!" Okay?

Lili- Oh my god yes! That's amazing! Thank you so much Barb!

Barbara- No problem Lils!

She took me in her arms and hugged me.

Later at the party: (they already ate the cake)

In a few minutes, I was going to tell Cole about the baby. And I can tell, I was stressed. Very stressed.
So I started having stomachache and run to the bathroom where I threw up.
I then feel someone holding my hair. It was Barbara.

Barbara- Oh my god Lili, are you okay?...

Lili- Y-yeah...

Barbara- Are you sure?...

Lili- Yes, I'm just a little stressed...

Barbara- Why?...

Lili- Because I'm afraid that Cole will leave me...

Barbara- Aww Lils, no! Why would he do that?

Lili- Maybe because I didn't tell him about the baby sooner...

Barbara- He will understand why Lili! I know Cole wants to be a dad! He wants a baby with you! He'll be so happy!

Lili- Really?... *tears*

Barbara- Yeah! Now come here...

I got up and went to the party where I saw Cole, smoking a cigarette and talking to Kj.
I took a deep breath and went to see him.

Lili- Hum hum! Mr Sprouse?

He turned around and smiled as he saw me.

Cole- There is my love!

He kissed me and hugged me.

Lili- I-I have to tell you something...

Everyone was looking at me. I took the box from Barbara's hands and held it to Cole.

Cole- What is it?

Lili- Don't ask questions and open it!

He opened the box and his face changed.
He had lost his smile. As for me, I started to breath rapidly. What if he's not happy?...

Cole- Lils...

Lili- W-what?...

Cole- Are you...? Are you pregnant?...

Lili- Yes...

He put the box on the floor and kissed me.

Lili- Are you mad?...

Cole- Mad? Why would I be mad?

Lili- Because I didn't tell you sooner...

Cole- Oh my god Lils! I'm so happy! We're gonna have a little baby!!

Lili- *smile*

He put himself as the height of my belly and lifted my shirt so that he could see my little baby bump.

Cole- *smile* Hi little baby! I'm your daddy! I can't wait to meet you! I already love you so much little nugget!

Everyone were applauding us. Then, Cole got up and kiss me. Gosh I love this man so much! He'll be a perfect father for our little nugget, as he loves to say!

Then, 7 months later was born the sweet Olivia Rose Sprouse!