Meeting anne

"Come now darling go up to your room and get ready tomorrows a big day for you" mum said as we got out of the carriage, she was right as tomorrow is my first day of school as i can only pray i don't mess anything up . I really hope the kids at school are nice .

"Yes mum" i replied back as i was now running up the stairs into my new room , it was a pretty normal looking room my family isnt poor but we arent rich either, the room was fairly sized not to big but not so small either.

*TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY CARROTS*

"Mom do you think ill make any friends?" I ask while grabbing some toast , i wanted to make a first good impression so i decided on choosing a f/c dress with puff sleeves ,my h/c hair pulled back into a bow (showed in the next chapter)

"Im sure you will do fine y/n if you stop all that yammering , your a lovely girl and will make lots of friends now hurry before your late." Ma replied as i grabbed my books , slate and writing utensils .

"Bye mom love you" i yelled while running out the door rushing to the school before I'm late as i was running I bumped into something or more like someone.. uh oh i thought as i started picking up my stuff from the ground  "i-im sorry i should've been watching where i was going "