Lavinia woke up in her trashy room. She heard a knock on her door. She stood from the ground and walked towards the door. She opened the door to see Thor.

"Hey Uncle", Lavinia said.

"Lavinia, I need you to grab your weapon and put on your armor", Thor said. "When you're done, meet me in the dungeon".

"What?"

"I'll explain later", Thor said.

_______________________________________

When Thor finished explaining the plan to Lavinia, they had made it to Loki's cell.

"Thor. After all this time and now you've come to visit me. Why? Have you come to gloat? To mock?" Loki asked.

"Dad, stop with the illusions", Lavinia said. The illusions were no more. The neat cell revealed a trashed cell. Loki was sitting on the ground in his cell. His hair was a mess. His foot was bleeding. (Or at least, I think that was blood)

"Now you see me, brother and daughter. Did she suffer?" Loki asked.

"I did not come here to share our grief. Instead, I offer you the chance of a far richer sacrament", Thor said.

"Go on".

"I know you seek vengeance as much as I do. You help me escape Asgard and I will grant it to you. Vengeance and afterwards, this cell ", Thor said.

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help. What makes you think you can trust me?"

"I don't. Mother did. But you should know that when we fought each other in the past, I did so with a glimmer of hope that my brother was still in there somewhere. That hope no longer exists to protect you. You betray me and I will kill you".

"Hm. When do we start?" Loki asked.

_______________________________________

Lavinia knocked on Bella's door. Thor and Loki stood beside her. "Bella?"Lavinia asked. When she didn't answer, Lavinia opened the door.

Bella was sitting on her bed, reading a book. She looked at them. "Oh. I didn't notice you came in", Bella said with a smile. "What's up?"

"Bella, no illusions", Thor said.

Bella's smile faded. The illusion of a neat room turned into a messy room with broken glass on the ground. Bella sat next to her bed, on the ground. She was wearing a black tank top and dark red jeans. Her shirt had cuts in it along with blood stains. She was barefooted and her hair was messy.

Bella sat with her knees up to her chin. When she looked up, they noticed it was dark around her eyes.

"Oh my God", Lavinia mumbled sadly. She walked towards her sister and sat down next to her. "Bella, I know you're upset and you have every right to be, but-"

"She's gone. She didn't deserve to die. They did. I knew her for a day and now...", Bella said.

"Come with us. Help us make sure they don't kill anyone else", Lavinia said.

"Leave me", Bella said.

Lavinia stood up and walked towards Thor and Loki. "I know what's happening. I've been through it. Bella is depressed", Lavinia said. She looked at Loki. "Talk to her".

"Lavinia-"

"She's your daughter too. She's had a rough life. There's nothing I can do. She doesn't need her sister right now. She needs her father. She needs you".

Loki sighs. He walked towards Bella. He sat down next to her. "She would've been proud. For a moment, even I didn't know that was an illusion. She wouldn't want you to be like this. We need your help. We don't have anyone else to turn to", Loki said.

"You're asking for revenge. For vengeance", Bella said.

"But you're not. You're not doing this for revenge. Your sister has been through this before. Believe me, it's better to move on than to stay in this. This depression".

"Sometimes it helps with the pain. It's not the first time I've been in depression. People die. You'd think I'd be used to it. I am, but I'm not used to loosing someone I care about", Bella said.

"Who did you loose?"

"Someone important to me", Bella said.

After looking into her mind, Loki said, "I'm not going to push you away, Bella. I did once, but I won't do it again". Bella looked at him in shock. He never called her "Bella". He always called her by her birth name.

"When do we start?" Bella asked.