Natasha had finished her job on the computer. "Disabling the encryption is an executive order. It takes two alpha leveled members", Peirce says.

"Don't worry. Company's coming",Natasha says.

"And he's not really happy with you. He's actually pissed", Bella said as a jet landed outside. Nick Fury came into the room.

"I'm glad you're here, Nick", Peirce says.

"Really? Because I thought you had me killed", Fury says.

"You know how the game works".

"So why make me head of S.H.E.I.L.D?" Fury asks.

"Because you're the best and the most ruthless person I've ever met", Peirce says.

"I did what I did to protect the people", Fury says.

"Our enemies are your enemies, Nick. Disorder, War, just a matter of time before a dirty bomb goes off in Moscow or EMP, Chicago. Diplomacy, holding action, Nick and you know where I learned that. You didn't ask, you just did what had to be done. I can bring order to the lives of seven billion people by sacrificing twenty million. It's the next step, Nick. You have the courage to take it".

"No, I have the courage not to", Fury says.

Fury grabs Peirce and takes him to the scanner on the screen. Natasha raised a gun at Peirce. "You don't think we wiped your clearance from the system?" Peirce asks.

"I know you erased my password. Probably deleted my retnal scan, but if you want to stay ahead of me, Mr. Secretary...". Fury removes his eyepatch to reveal his messed up eye. "You need to keep both eyes open".

The computer did a scan of Fury's and Pierce's eye. "Alpha level, confirmed. Encryption code excepted. Safe guards removed", The computer says.

Meanwhile, Steve and Sam landed on one of the Helicarriers. They walked towards Lavinia. "You know, you're a lot heavier than you look", Sam said to Steve. Lavinia laughed.

"I had a big breakfast", Was Steve's response. Lavinia smiled at his reply. Bucky kicked Steve off the helicarrier. "Steve!" Sam and Lavinia shouted in unison.

Sam flew down to grab him, but Bucky grabbed his wing. "Bucky, let him go!" Lavinia shouted. Bucky kicked her off the helicarrier.

Lavinia screamed as she fell. She landed on the ground. Sam landed next to her.

"Where's Steve?" Lavinia asked.

"Cap! Cap, come in. Are you okay?"Sam asked.

"Yeah, I'm here", Steve said. Lavinia sighed in relief. "I'm still on the helicarrier".

"Well we're not", Lavinia said.

"We're grounded", Sam said. "The suit's down. Sorry, Cap".

"Don't worry. I got it", Steve said.

_______________________________________

"Done", Nat says. She looks on her phone. "And it's trending".

The council members caught on fire. They fell to the ground, groaning in pain. Bella pointed her dagger at Peirce. Natasha and Fury pointed their gun at him. "Unless you want a two inch hole in your sternum, I'd put that gun down. That was armed the moment you pinned it on", Peirce says.

Natasha and Fury lowered their guns. They looked at Bella. She pointed her dagger at Pierce. "Bella", Fury said.

"You don't want to be responsible for another person's death, do you?"Pierce asked.