Chap 8

4 months later

Noah: babe, we have the scan today to find out the genders of twins!

Dixie: I know, I'm so excited!

Noah: are we gonna gonna find out and host our own gender reveal for everyone or are we gonna get Addi or charli to host the gender reveal for us?

Dixie: I want to host it for them!

Noah: (smiles) okay!

Dixie: after today, we can start getting ideas for the nursery and names since we have 4 months and 3 days until the due date hoping they dont come early..

Noah: babe, your stressing too much, it's not good for you or the babies...how about I go run you a relaxing bath so you can destress?

Dixie: that would be amazing baby and I'm sorry for stressing, I'm just anxious that I won't be good mom if we don't have everything ready..

Noah: babe trust me, everything will be ready in time. you just need to calm down...even if the babies come before we have their names picked out, as soon as we see them their names will match their beautiful faces.

Dixie: you know wh- babe give me your hand!

Noah: why?

Dixie: just do it, quick!

(Noah gives Dixie his hand and Dixie places it on her bump, whare the babies where kicking)

Noah: is that them kicking?

Dixie: yeah, one of them is kicking you and the other is kicking my ribs..

Noah: (chuckles) yep, they are going to be little soccer players!

Dixie: (frowns) haha very funny...this hurts you know!

Noah: I'm sorry they are hurting you buba, just remember in a couple months we will get to meet our little babies!

Dixie: I know, I'm so excited to just hold them!

Noah: me too, but I'm gonna go run your bath now you stay here.

Dixie: thank you bub!

(Noah kisses her head and goes upstairs into the bathroom and runs Dixie a bath)

5 minutes later

Noah: (shouts from upstairs) baby, your bath is ready!

Dixie: (shouts) coming!

(Dixie goes upstairs and into the bathroom whare Noah is standing with candles lit around the bubble bath which has rose petals in the water)

Dixie: omg baby, you are amazing. I love this!

Noah: anything for my 3 little babies!

(Noah puts his hands on Dixie's bump)

Noah: I love all 3 of you so very much!

Dixie: I love all 3 of you too!

(Noah and Dixie share a passionate kiss and one of the twins kick)

Dixie: (puts one of her hands over whare the baby kicked) only a couple more months then mommy and daddy get to meet you bean!

Noah: babe, what do you think the babies are?

Dixie: I want boys but I wouldn't mind having girls!

Noah: I'm the opposite id love to have girls so I can say my 3 girls and so they could sing like their mom, but I wouldn't mind having a boy to play soccer with and teach him how to treat a girl properly!