Assault

⚠️TW⚠️
Mentions of rape
Requested by Tarlos126

The 126 crew just got back from saving people trapped in a burning building. It wasn't too long to save the people but to them, it felt like a long time. When they got back TK had to go to the bathroom. When he started walking to the bathroom he had this weird feeling that someone was following him but he didn't think too much of it. Once he got to the bathroom someone was there with him.

TK's POV
I went to the stall to go to the bathroom because of the person. After I went out of the stall one of the new firefighters named Robin, pushed me back into the stall and locked it. After he locked it, he started kissing me. I tried pushing him away but he wouldn't stop. "Stop it!" I told him. I kept on telling him to stop but he didn't listen. Eventually, I just gave up. He would never stop.

*Time Skip*
After everything that happened, I just stayed quiet and didn't really say anything. Once my shift was over I went to Carlos's house.

Carlos's POV

"Hi TK," I told him. He just sighed and said "Hi" back. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "It's nothing. Today was just stressful. That's all." I already know he's lying. Usually, he doesn't have stressful days and he hasn't had one in a while. "What's actually wrong?" I asked him. After I asked him, he immediately hugged me and started crying. "Robin. H-he" TK started saying. "He what?" I asked him. "He went into the same stall as me and he" TK started to hug me a little tighter and before he could finish his sentence I said, "It's okay. You don't have to worry. I'm here. He's a terrible guy." TK just cried a little bit more and then he eventually stopped. "I'm weak, Carlos. I should've stopped him but I couldn't." TK said. "No, you're not. It could've happened to anyone. Not just you. Did you report him?" I asked but he shook his head. "What about your dad? Does he know?" he shook his head again. "Well, we can tell him but I can tell you've had a very bad day so we can tell him tomorrow, ok?" I asked. "Ok." TK responded and we went to my room, laid down in my bed and we cuddled.

I'm sorry if this is kind of bad
But this is my first Tarlos one-shot
I've ever made so I hope you liked it.