Chap - 11 : Suhagrat night 1🙊

Surprise update not for goofygirl_100 and Sidneet_love_line😏😉

The wineer of previous game is goofygirl_100 and her wish is to give credit of this chap to her so as per her wish this chap will be credited to her 😊

Here is ur chap -

Boy 's pov -

I am going to my house with my wife as her face is covered with ghugat , I cann't look her face but I had listen , Girls cry violently during their vidai but she is strange I am not saying she didn't cried , she cried but she also know how to keep ourself claim and just donn't brust out Since , we are in car , I didn't listen her a single voice let it be why do I care .......
Time passes and we have reached in Nigam mansion ..............

Scene change -

Avi pov -

Pandit ji - Vivah sampan hua !!

As I heared this sound its like echo , I am hearing multiple of times ................
Now times come of my vidai... Its the wrost day ever I mean like really jinke sath bacchpan me sararat kari jo hame acche se jante hai unko chor ke hum ek aise ghar me cale jaye jaha hume khabar bhi nahi hai kya hone wala hai I hug maa , paa and lastly Reem she was like violently crying I somehow clain her and she made me pinky promise to talk in video call when I am free , I slightly chuckle and headed towards car , I had not that courage to see my husband as presently I am giving my whole courage to stop these fuking tears !!.........

Now , I have reaced in his house and there one old - age lady and a young but elder than me are standing with a younger man of the age of the girl seems they are husband and wife most probably...

I did my grah pravesh and now currently I am sitting in his, not mine , Noo I am sitting in our bed with the rose petals surrounded live heart shape all over the bed !! What will he doo will he for.. Noo I am not like that girl , he cann't do anything without my concent .... Suddenly I heard the foot steps to my..his..Uggh ! Our roim only !! I should be ready !! Avu , count 1 , 2 , 3 , and be ready ...

Wanna see the bed -

Scene change -

Sid 's pov -

She does the grah pravesh and Di headed her to my not her Uggh!! its our room , So definetly she and I will be in same room only but for today my steps are towards bhai room I donn't know why but in my roon she is the 3rd girl to enter ,, 1 - my mom and 2- Vaish di so definetly she is third , The Siddarth Nigam who is not nervous... To dur ki baat hai death se bhi nahi darta ajj uske sar se water drpping mtlb Sweat aa raha hai !! .....

I have reached to Bhai and Bhabhi room and I am prepared to what to do ,, Okk Siddarth come on u can do it its very simple u have to simply say .....

Abhi - What happen Sid , Acanak yaha ?? ajj tumhari 'Suhagrat' hai aur tum yaha kya kaar rahe ho😏

Uggh ! He and his teasings 😒

Sid - Bhai can I today sleep with u and Bhabi with that girl * with hope full eyes

Abhi - Firstly she is not any ordinary girl she is ur wife so do respect her😤

Sid - Wathever😒 *under his breath

Abhi - And Vaish is pregnent so , I should be with her most off the time so don't disturb us Go and sleep with ur wife * yawning