Chap - 18 The End 🤗

Heya,

Zombies how are you all?¿

Doing great?¿

Working on to achive your goal?¿

Let's continuee --

Sid pov -

I was going to through my mail.. When, Avneet came into hall, and daam me she was looking sexy as hell in my shirt.. I was shamelessly checking her out...If she would had caught me looking at her she would be smriking as hell.. But she was adjusting pant, it was making her look funny,

I went towards her slowly..And in jerked of time, I pinned her nearby wall..

"Mrs.Nigam Am I making you nervous?"

Oops did I forgot to tell you that I am shirtless, so never to be late, I am informing now..

She slightly gulped and nooded No..

"Oh yeah? , So if I do this you, you wouldn't be nervous right?"I said and lowered my head to her neck, she smelled like vanilla, I nuzzeled my nose into her neck and felt her breathe hitch...

I smriked at pulled my self from her neck but kept her close.. "I still dinn't make you nervous right? Mrs. Nigam?"I asked, her face has a slight Pinkish colour, and I smrikied knowing I have effect on her..

"Let me Go Mr.Nigam" It was hardest she tried to speak, without stuttring amsued me as the grip loosen, she pushed me hardly and I ended in floor... She brust into laughter at my position like real bander..

"Its not funny, Mrs. Nigam"

"It is and will be lol Mr.Nigam" saying this she enters in Kitchen...

Same goes at night, Sid made food and They did it silently..

Mid night { 12:05 A.M }

Avi pov --

I cann't see anything
Darkness
I need light
I cann't breathe
There's no Air
I need oxygen
Please someoneone help me
Help me!!

I woke up panting hard, my eyes wide open, sweat dripping from forehead, It was a nightmare again, No it was my past.. Which refuses to leave me, which has caused me to be like this in reality-

To be so vulnerable

To be so helpless

It comes to me every single night, I always end up, waking up in this form..To end up crying again..

To end up being all alone again?

WHY?

I hug my knees brining them together, as memories sneak out of my Eyes and roll down my cheeks..
I still remember each and every detail of that night, How can I forget that shitty night, which turned my life upside down..

It was at age of 10 my birthday..

I had always wanted to experience a journey in cruise, My father planned it for my birthday.. I was on cloud nine that day..It was a dream come true for me..A titanic sized cruise with each and every facility available..

Large pools, massive hall, large bedroom with the king- sized bed..Resturants, gym, cafe and what not..

I looked every single place, enthusiastically..
The voyage was gonna end soon, which made me Sad,