♥︎ hana

yun's povi waited outside the building, arms crossed and casually letting out small and soft groans

yun's pov
i waited outside the building, arms crossed and casually letting out small and soft groans. it's been almost 15 minutes and he's still not ready yet? once i saw his familiar red hair from quite afar, i turned my back teasingly and walked away.

"wait sorry i'm late! my mom wanted me to help her for a bit!" he grabbed onto my arm and pulled me into a warm hug, my cheeks blushed a bright red at the feeling.

"yea yea okay, just be on time next time okay? where are we meeting the others?" i asked as we intertwined our fingers together and crossed the traffic light. he made it a rule eversince we were young, we must hold hands whenever we crossed the road.

which always led to other people thinking we were a couple, weird right? but the more compliments we got, the more i realised that i slowly liked him, my own best friend. sometimes he wouldn't even let go of my hand even after we crossed the road, i found it very cute.

"choi ryu yun!!" i heard the familiar voice and soon was engulfed into a very tight hug and long legs around my waist. "choi chanhee!!" i yelled back and i released my grip from sunwoo's hand to hold chanhee better.

we were always mistaken as siblings because of our surname but we actually only met like three years ago. even if he was older than me, i would treat him like a little child and baby him, he would call me his mom in a teasing manner and that's how our friendship works, weird isn't it?

"yah chanhee get off her, it's my turn!" changmin managed to pull chanhee off me and then jumped into my arms. i gave sunwoo a small glance that was something like 'help me please' and he understood it immediately, asking changmin to get off me kindly and he obeyed.

"thanks." i breathed out before my fingers were intertwined with the people beside me. i saw chanhee's fingers intertwined with my left hand and unexpectedly, juyeon's long fingers intertwined with my left hand.

"that's new." i heard sunwoo mutter from behind me as he tied my hair up for me using his hair tie he would always bring in case. not long after, i was in a chat with the english kids.

"so you still like him?" kevin asked in english while i nodded slowly. since i was a major in english in a korean school, i was fluent in the language. "yeah, he likes someone else tho. we had a talk yesterday like on video call and he said he likes someone." jacob winces in pain once i told him the news.

"buddy, didn't eric say that he likes you?" kevin asked as i shrugged, "i can't trust that, i trust him but not that. there's no way that guy i like would like me back, we're best friends after all." they both nodded and soon we arrived at the restaurant.

"table for twelve please." sangyeon said as the waiter directed us to a table. the waiter seemed awfully familiar and that's when i realised that it was the one and only student heartthrob, xu minghao.

"hey i'm minghao, you can call me hao, and i'm your waiter for today! press the bell once the orders are ready on the piece of paper and i'll come to collect it." we all nodded at his words, getting the menus.