♥︎ yeolhan

yun's pov

yun's pov

we were having our journey today before we officially graduated from univeristy. the whole cohort were all going to different places in korea and our class was going to seongnam, better known as sunwoo's birth place. we were on our way to board the bus and the teacher let us choose our own seats so i sat all the way at the back with the rest and let me just say how noisy it was.

"kEVIN STOP SHAKING YOUR ASS--" jacob tried stopping kevin but it was no use until the bus came to a sudden stop and kevin fell into my lap, landing by saying, "oh my god oppar thanks for saving me!!" but he was pushed off my sunwoo who looked over at kevin with death glares.

"chill geez i'll back away from your girl." kevin immediately surrendered as if he had a gun to his head. it then became quiet for a while until i felt a heaf on my left shoulder.

i looked over and saw sunwoo sleeping peacefully on my shoulder while the others whipped their phones out and started taking picures. hyunjae and juyeon were fighting about the better phone quality but the rest being sorta smart, just took the photo.

"students. this is our first stop for the bathroom break. the next bathroom break will be in about three hours so please wake the person up next to you and ask if they need to use the restroom." the teacher announced and the bus door opened.

"sunwoo, do you need to use the restroom? the next stop is in three hours." i wiggled my shoulder a little before sunwoo nodded and grabbed my wrist to follow him, leaving me dumbfounded.

"wait out h-here." he yawned and stretched his arm before the cold wind past us by, making me shiver while the rest passed by me to get to the toilets. i took my phone out and the next thing i knew was that the groupchat was filled with sunwoo clinging onto me.

"let—" "AHH CAN YOU NOT SCARE ME LIKE THAT KIM SUNWOO OH MY GOD." i turned off my phone while sunwoo wrapped his arms around my shoulders from the back while we walked back to the bus together.

"put your phone down eric sohn i swear to god i will break your fucking neck."

"you heard the lady!"