♥︎ dul

yun's povi woke up to the sound of my alarm, seeing my siblings still having their short arms wrapped around my waist

yun's pov
i woke up to the sound of my alarm, seeing my siblings still having their short arms wrapped around my waist. i sighed, remembering what happened last night. mom and dad kept fighting after two years, i sometimes just wonder what would happen to my siblings when they grow up.

"hey, wake up you have school." i shook them slightly. yongpal waking immediately and rubbed his eyes while yeri still clung onto my waist. yongpal took a bath in my toilet while i carried yeri in my arms and took their school clothes from their room, bringing it to mine so it was easier for them to change.

"yun, are you not going to school?" yongpal asked once he was out from the toilet and yeri went to shower. i shook my head and looked down at my foot, "my foot still hurts so i guess not."

"so you're not going to see your boyfriend?" "who?" "sunwoo-" i laughed softly, pulling on the shirt over his head and shook my head saying that we were just friends.

"o-oh you guys are awake already. i'll send the kids, you rest at home okay? i'll be home by 10pm, i asked my boss to let me leave earlier." yeuna said as she was already dressed in her work uniform.

"okay. yeri are you done?" just as i finished speaking, she got out of the toilet already dressed in her school uniform. "i'm impressed, now quick yeuna is sending you guys off. i'll see you once you reach home okay? i'll try to fetch you. if i don't make it then take the school bus, i'll pay for the fare."

they nodded, taking their bags and kissing me on the cheek before leaving my room and soon the house. i leanrd back on my pillow, closing my eyes slowly before my phone started dinging like crazy.

yun supremacysangyeon, kevin, sunwoo, chanhee, hyunjae, changmin, younghoon, jacob, eric, juyeon, haknyeon, yun

yun supremacy
sangyeon, kevin, sunwoo, chanhee, hyunjae, changmin, younghoon, jacob, eric, juyeon,
haknyeon, yun

sunwoo
@yun are you coming to school?

sangyeon
i don't think she is.
she won't ever be late for school

chanhee
is she sick?
sunwoo you're her best friend you
should know

changmin
chanhee relax okay?
yun rest well okay?