♥︎ daseot

yun's povi arrived home in a rush for the seventh time this week

yun's pov
i arrived home in a rush for the seventh time this week. my parents were already planning a divorce and honestly, i just felt bad for my siblings. they never really got to feel love and the only love they had were from my hugs, cuddles and smacks.

i lazily made my way to the apartment, opening the door to see the lawyer mom called for in the house. "i'm seungcheol but you can call me cheol." the lawyer extended his hand out as i shook it, going to sit with my other four siblings.

i didn't really pay attention but basically they divorced officially today after like what, 15 years? they got my oldest brother when they were around 20 and my oldest sister when they were like 23. i guess my parents were considered quite old anyways.

"i announce you, divorced." that was probably all i heard before some of my siblings broke down crying. i saw them hug each other once more but more awkwardly.

once mr cheol left, my parents soon left too. since my siblings and i were considered old to take care of my younger siblings, our parents chose to leave them to us. since i couldn't take full care of them, they left with my two older siblings, leaving me alone at home.

"such a waste of a big home with a lot of memories." i slowly broke down at the thought of growing up without having parents anymore. the fact that my parents just left like that made me have alot of mixed feelings.

i woke up the next morning on the couch with a bunch of tissues surrounding me. remembering what happened last night, i cried once more before cleaning and washing up. "fuck now i have to face kwon yuji." i groaned, putting on my cardigan and a sweater in my bag in case it gets too cold.

" i groaned, putting on my cardigan and a sweater in my bag in case it gets too cold

yun supremacy
sangyeon has added you!

younghoon
YUNNN BABYYYYY

chanhee
i thought she hates being called that?

yun
i thought you hated me?