♥︎ net

yun's povit's been a few days in school and the ignoring got even more worser

yun's pov
it's been a few days in school and the ignoring got even more worser. i started distancing myself in any way possible, such as changing seats, being in the toilet for breaks and even started staying at home more often.

"miss choi yun, i don't want to say this but you actually have to work with someone for this project. it's graded and i can add in extra points for socialising especially for you." i sighed and looked around the room, my eyes catching the three boys for a while before i saw a guy without a partner.

"his name is na jaemin right? i'll partner him." the teacher nodded, walking me over to his seat and he greeted me very cheerfully. hopefully he's not one of those crazy happy type.

"i'm actually uh choi ryu yun but just call me yun." "okay ryu—" "i said yun." "ryu sounds way better. i'm na jaemin, call me nana."

we started planning out our project and in the middle of our discussion, he brought up a very sensitive topic to me. "so are you like still friends with kim sunwoo and the rest? i know that something definitely happened between all of you and you aren't happy at all. it involves yuji right?"

i sighed, nodding before glancing at the clock all the way at the back of the class. i could feel tears whenever my eyes pass by that area because i had to look past the three.

"fuck, uhm give me a moment please. i have bad bladder issues." i quickly but swiftly stole the toilet pass from the teachers table and ran out. i ran to the toilet, only to be pushed on the wall.

"i see that you've gotten na jaemin now. what is up with you and good looking guys? i won't be surprised if jaemin likes a ugly looking rat like you. i'll get him once—"

"no you won't. i heard you were together with sunwoo now, and if i see you breaking his heart, you're gone."

"very bold of you to say that. i must praise you but, i don't really care." she slapped my face and bruised up my arms along with her minions. i left the toilet with tears streaming down my face, why did i even bother.

walking back into class, i mustered up all the strength i could to walk in. "s—sorry i took a long time. i uh, had  a hard time." the teacher gave me a pity look before letting me continue my discussion.

"took you long enough. now, wanna explain what happened before i expose it?" i shook my head, nobody needed to know what happens. "i will expose it right here and right now to sunwoo and the other two."

"don't you dare na jaemin!" i yelled while he ran very quickly to their table, interupting their discussion. "jaemin, no. i can't hurt them." i whispered in his ears before he gave in, walking back to the table with me.

" i whispered in his ears before he gave in, walking back to the table with me