♥︎ yeol

[tw: mentions of alchohol]

yun's pov
it was prom night and i literally had nothing to wear. we were required to use dresses but all i had were lon sleeves and basically no dress at all. chanhee, changmin and younghoon were waiting for me downstairs in the living room while they also waited for their prom dates.

"yun!! can you hurry!!" i heard changmin yell with a dolphin screech. i sighed, looking at the one dress that makes me uncomfortable and insecure with myself, a flowy medium length dress that was dark purple.

i quickly changed into it and sat at my mirror, putting on light makeup before i heard a knock at my door. "come in!!" i yelled and the door peeked opened. i looked over and saw a brown headed guy in a dark blue suit.

"s-sunwoo? oH MY GOD YOUR BACK TO BEING A POOP HEAD!" i laughed out while he comes in with a pout and his arms wide open, "i thought you didn't like dresses?" i sighed before pulling away from his tight hug.

"i mean, i have to look presentable, am i right? plus, i'm sure i won't be noticed if all the girls were wearing those pretty dresses and mine is plain dark purple with floof." he tsked me before back hugging me, "i don't care. all those pretty girls and i still look at you-"

"thIS IS NOT CONFESSION TIME, THE CAR IS HERE WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" younghoon yelled, interupting sunwoo's words before i slipped on my flats and brought my belongings.

"tonight better be fun."

andddd with a snap of my fingers, i'm wrong. apparently, there were alchohols around and that really made me question my whole school life here. sunwoo was just dancing with haknyeon, juyeon and eric slow dancing sexily to one another, hyunjae tryna seduce sangyeon and yeah... crazy happenings.

"mmmhmmmm yun~~" chanhee slurs as he rested his head on top of mine. "chanhee you drank too much-"

"iii did it purposely for you yunnn~~ i can't confess so i got myself drunkkk~~~"

"chanhee-"

"noo yunnn listen to meee, i looove you alooot butt you like sunwooo and i'm tryinggg my bestt to put you two togetherrr~" he cried out while hugging onto my waist.

chanhee likes me?

choi chanhee?

c h o i c h a n h e e ????

"chanhee.. i think we should talk about this once you fully sober up okay? here, take this pill and drink water with it once you wake up tomorrow and your head hurts. i think younghoon's here to dance with you now, have fun okay?" i patted his back before younghoon arrived and pulled him to the dance floor.

"yunnnn, what are you doing?" sunwoo asked as he took over chanhee's seat next to mine and turned his whole body to face me. "i was about to take a walk around the school. then i'll probably leave since ihave nothing to do here anyways and jacob can drive you guys back since he's the only sober one."