Tyler Brown ~ !nt3r4ct!0n5 ~ Chapter Seven

Cory's last bit of oxygen was wasted on unheard words. Like Opal, his eyes rolled into the back of his head.

 Like Opal, his eyes rolled into the back of his head

Everyone looked at Brooke. She frowned.

"It isn't me, I swear!" Brooke stated. "Samuel did it! I would never kill Ember, she was- Ava's sister..."

Peter chuckled. "If it really wasn't you, you would've said so sooner. It's obviously her, call an emergency meeting-"

The blue-haired maniac laughed evilly, the loud sound hurt our ears. Another laugh, a deeper voice, joined hers, and I looked up to see the redhead boy laughing in the same way. "You- You're both the Impostors!?"

"Ding ding ding ding! That's right, dipshit!" Brooke chortled, "And there are three Impostors left!"

I look around me. There are only four people left, including myself, so that means... "Peter?"

Peter looked at me in the same alarm. It can't be him, and it isn't me, so that means...

Someone crawled out of the vent, laughing in the same way. I recognised that voice, that laughter..." She darted towards Peter, and he was frozen in shock. I began to run to help him, but she jumped over him as if he were an abandoned football. She spun around, and cut Samuel's head clean off.

"We win, Brooke," Ava muttered, Samuel's blood staining her purple crop hoodie. "He can be with Ember in heaven, we can be together, and Peter and Tyler can do what they want!"

"But- What- How is this possible?" I stuttered. How was Ava alive? We... We saw her body not too long ago.

"Are you a z- z- zom- zombie?!" Peter stammered, staring at Ava in fear. Brooke snorted.

"Of course she's not."

"Let me explain everything..." Ava sighed, a smile on her face, her glasses falling back onto her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 306

Sorry it's so short but HEHEHEHHE I'M SO EVIL-

The next chapter will be the last of this book. I'm so glad you read this far! :3