chapter nineteen

"so, what's the plan?" jisung asked chan,

"we bring her to our place and force her to help us." he replied,

stray kids has always dreamt of becoming famous for their music one day. right now, they are slowly making progress. however, they still have to finish school. chan, changbin, and jisung has already made their own mixtape. the only thing left to do is to release it for the whole world to hear.

ever since minho talked about how y/n used to have so many hobbies and writing music is one, these particular boys have been curious. they're dying to know what y/n's capable of doing. just what in the world goes on in her mind?

"she can easily say no." jisung said, "in case you forgot, she's y/n."

"then we make it seem like we really need help." changbin said,

"yeah!" chan exclaimed, "let's act like we're upset at school and make her worry."

"she's not going to directly ask us if we're okay." jisung pointed out,

chan and changbin groaned out of exasperation, looking at jisung with a glare. "what?"

"you're making this harder for us." changbin said,

"at least you're reminded of what she's like! our plan is not going to succeed." jisung said,

"it will if you believe." chan said, "a plot twist might happen, who knows?"

-

"hey, lee know." i said, nudging minho.

"what's up with that nickname?" he replied,

"do you think something's going on between those three?" i ignored what he said, nodding towards where chan, changbin, and jisung are who's huddled in a circle and talking about something. "they have been talking like that throughout the whole day."

"why does it bother you?" he asked,

"why doesn't it bother you?" i asked, looking at minho who's already looking at me.

"it's their business."

"yeah, i know that, but isn't it a little suspicious?"

"how come?"

"they look like they're talking about a mission that they will do later at night or something." i replied,

"you're just overthinking things. they probably played video games yesterday and the reason why they are talking that seriously is because they're going to have another match later."

"yeah, i don't think so." i shook my head, "something else is going on, i'm sure."

"what makes you so sure that something's going on?"

"gut feeling. which always ends up right."

"most of the time."

"guys," hyunjin said while walking towards me and minho, "is it just me or do you think something's going on between the three?"

"see!" i said, nudging minho before looking at hyunjin. "i think something's going on between the three of them, too."

"wait, he doesn't think so?" he asked, pointing minho.

i nodded, "he thinks they're talking about video games."

hyunjin scoffed, "video games? i don't think so."

"whatever, i'm leaving." minho said, walking towards where felix is.

"what do you think they're talking about?" i asked hyunjin,