Chapter 6

(Excuse all mistakes)

Kentrell

"Pssst". I hear somebody whisper.

I just ignore it and continue scrolling through my phone.

I'm in my third hour class. The only person I fuck with in this class is Joe but he sit all the way in the front since we have assigned seats.

The teacher was writing on the board and we were suppose to be taking notes but I ain't feel like doing that shit.

"Psst Kentrell". I hear again.

This time I look up seeing the girl that was sitting next to me was tryna get my attention.

I recognized her due to us having like two other classes together. I think her name Tina....or Tasha sum like that.

"What?" I ask mugging the bitch.

"Lemme get yo number". She smiles holding up her phone making me smack my lips.

"You and everybody else in this bitch know I'm wit Kay".

"Do she know that?"

This bitch must be dumb.

"Duhh".

"It don't seem like it".

"Whatchu mean?"

"Look". She smirks shoving her phone in my face.

I was about to cuss her ass out until I seen a picture of some nigga holding my son.

"Scroll two more times". She smiles looking over my shoulder.

I scroll again seeing a picture of Kay with Draco this time standing in front of none other than Ace opp ass.

Scrolling to the next picture I see what looked like them about to kiss in front of my fucking son.

Kay

I walk into the cafeteria with my head phones in and my hoodie up.

I'm definitely not feeling this shit today.

My momma made me come back home last night just for her to text me this morning saying she had to leave for a last minute business trip.

Continuing to walk to the cafeteria I feel somebody jump on my back. I stumble around a little bit before finally gaining back my balance.

"Guess who". A familiar voice whispers seductively in my ear.

"I know it's you Kira". I mumble making her laugh and hop off of my back.

"Hey babes".

"Wassup, where Emma at?"

"She already in the cafeteria with her man". She smirks referring to Three.

Me and Kira walk into the cafeteria together. We made small talk while making our way to our table were everybody was already sitting.

"Hey whores". Kd smiles innocently.

We both ignore him as we take our seats. Sitting down next to Kentrell who was looking off into space with a mug on his face, Three passes me a bag of Chick-fil-a and a drink making me thank him.

"What's wrong with yb?" I ask since he still hadn't said anything to me since I sat down.

"Nothing he was just talking". Ben shrugs, his face deep in his phone.

"Who you been texting lately?" I ask taking a bite out of my chicken sandwich.

Before Ben could answer my question this girl named Tara walked over to our table and plops down in Kentrell's lap.

I expected him to push her off or even cuss her out or something but instead he just started smiling and talking to her.

"Oh shit". Ben whispers finally sitting his phone down.

Closing my eyes, I try to count to ten to try and calm myself down like my old therapist taught me but once I saw them kiss all that shit went out the window.

I slowly get up from my seat and yank Tara out of his lap by her hair. Slanging her on to the floor I start repeatedly punching her anywhere I could.
................

Three quickly ran over to them and pulled Kay off of Tara who was now laying on the floor curled up in the fetal position crying.

Before anyone could react Kay ran around Three and began to throw punches at Kentrell.

"No get off the fuck off of me!" She yells, tears running down her face as Joe grabs ahold of her.

At this point everyone in the cafeteria was silently watching the whole scene play out including the teachers and lunch ladies.

"What the fuck is wrong with you bruh!" She yells still tryna get loose.

Tara attempts to run up on Kay while she's distracted only to get pushed back by Joseph then attacked by Emma and Kira.

"Mane stop speaking to me!" Kentrell yells back knocking stuff off of the table he was standing next to.

Three walks Kentrell out of the cafeteria with Kd walking behind them as Boomer and Baba pull Emma and Kira off of Tara.

Kay buries her face deep in Joe's chest as he wraps his arms around her waist.

"Calm down". He whispers rubbing her back in an attempt to calm the small girl down.

"My office now y'all know who TF y'all is!" Montana's auntie aka the principal voice blares through the intercom.

.......................