Chapter 13

(Excuse all mistakes pls)

Kay

Today was the day of the party and the day I was supposed to meet my grandparents and siblings on my dads side.

Chris had called me and we talked for a long time. He told me how my momma wouldn't allow him to be in my life because he didn't want to be with her anymore.

Yeah she one of those.

Anyway he eventually got me to agree to meeting my grandparents and siblings.

"Kay are you ready ta go?" I hear Sheronda yell to me from downstairs.

"Yea ma here I come". I respond brushing my hair one last time.

I was wearing a simple sleeveless black dress with a few pieces of jewelry and my black fur slides.

Looking in the mirror I see my stomach was getting a little noticeable making me sigh. I still haven't told Kentrell yet and I honestly don't know why.

Walking down the stairs I see Kentrell and Kd waiting on me at the front door with Sheronda.

"WHAT LACE SUH?" Kd yells in a high pitched voice making me laugh.

"Where Nisha at?" I ask playfully mushing him away from me.

"She in her car wit Draco".

I wasn't fully comfortable going by myself so I asked them to come with me. Sheronda was gonna drop us off while Nisha stayed with us until we were ready to leave then she would drop us off at the party.

Nisha followed Sheronda as she drove to my grandparents house where the little get together was being held.

Soon we arrived to a large house in a beautiful neighborhood. Me, Kelldrick, and Kentrell hopped out of Sheronda's car after saying our goodbyes. Nisha did the same handing Kayden to me.

"Hi papa". I smile tickling him before knocking on the front door.

Kd's impatient ass starts banging on the door making Kentrell slap him in the back of his head making Kayden laugh.

"Oww bitch!" Kd screams holding the spot Kentrell had hit him at.

"Whatchu banging on these people shit fa?"

They began arguing until somebody finally opened the door making them shut up.

A girl who looked to be about our age stood at the front door with a mug on her face.

"Can I help yall?" She asks with attitude laced in her voice.

My face naturally twisted up at her tone but I quickly covered it up with a nice fake smile.

"Hi I'm Kay...Chris's daughter". I reply rubbing Kayden's back as he babbled.

She looked me up in down with a disgusted look on her face before walking away leaving the door open.

Me and Nisha made eye contact as Kd and Kentrell walked in the house, we both just decided to follow behind them into the house.

We all stumbled into the living room seeing who I was guessing was my grandparents, a woman who looked my moms age, three little kids, one girl and two boys and the girl who had answered the door earlier.

"Oh my gawd is that you Kay?" The lady who was obviously my grandmother asked getting up from her spot on the couch with my grandpa.

The more I looked at her I noticed we favored a little bit.