Chapter 4

(Excuse all mistakes pls)

Kentrell

(The next day)

"You gon have ta figure sum out slime I can't carry you all day". I laugh sitting Kay down on my bed.

Her legs still weak from last night so I had to carry her and help her in the shower.

"You did this ta me". She whines standing up on her wobbly legs, holding on to my arms.

"Help me put my clothes on DeSean". She pouts making grabby hands at me.

"Fuckin spoiled".

Time Skip

"BABY SHARK DOO DOO-" Kay starts to scream from on my back as I'm walking downstairs before she gets cut off by Sheronda.

"Kay, I will beat yo ass it's too early fa that shit!" She yells walking out of the kitchen with her hands on her hip.

Kendell and Kd peek they heads out of the kitchen being nosey.

"Sorry ma". Kay apologizes poking her lip out as I sit her down on the couch.

"You need something from the kitchen?" I ask.

She shakes her head no.

"Ight".

Teelee hums eyeing me walking out of the kitchen as I walk in. "Good morning Kentrell". She smirks.

"Good morning ugly".

Kay

Teelee walks into the living room and sits next to me. Smiling I pull her into a hug.

"Hey sissy!"

"Hey sis".

"What I do now?" I ask rolling my eyes playfully seeing her smirking knowingly at me as we pull away from each other.

"You do know I was here last night right?"

"Say on god".

"On god, y'all lit nasty asses lucky Kendell snitch ass wasn't here". She giggles.

"I didn't even think about that".

"Did he ya know". She asks gesturing to sex with her hands.

"No".

"Do he know about you and J-".

I shush her seeing Kentrell walk in.

"C'mon".

We say our goodbye's to everybody before walking out of the house to Three's car.

"Hiiiiiiii bubbas, hiiiiiiii Joseph!" I drag out happily as we get in the car.

"Wassam sis". Three and Ben say back.

"Wassam Kay". Joe's high ass smiles pulling me into a hug.

"There was no need fa the yellin hoe". Kd's ugly ass speaks up smacking on his pop-tart.

We mug each other until I punch him in the throat making him choke on the pop tart.

I take the pop-tart feeling the car come to a halt as we pull up to school.

"AHHHHHH SHE TRIED TA KILL ME!" Kd screams jumping out of the car.

"IT'S HER FIRST DAY BACK AND SHE TRIED TA KILL ME!" I hear him screaming from down the hall.

"Hi bubba". I smile hugging ddawg.

"Wassam, Kay I'm coming witchu fa first hour ion got time fa Mr. Herbert shit today". He says making me nod.