Chapter 7

(Excuse all mistakes pls)

Emma

"What the fuck is wrong with him?" Kay screams punching the wall for the third time.

"Now bitch I know yo fucking hand hurt." I sigh pushing her to sit in between Kira and Nisha on the bed.

Kay takes a deep breath trying to calm herself.

"Can somebody please explain to me what tf happened." Nisha asks confused due to her not having the same lunch as us.

After we talked to the principal Nisha came and picked me, Kay and Kira up from school. Long story short we all ended up getting suspended for two days including the boys and Tara.

We came to Kay's house since her mom was gone to try to calm her down due to her basically having a mental break down.

"He played in my fucking face with that hoe!" Kay yells as tears slowly began to roll down her face.

Nisha pulls Kay into a hug with a look of confusion on her face.

"So basically when we we're at lunch Kentrell ignored Kay's whole existence then Tara walked over to our table and sat in his lap and they kissed so she beat both of their asses." I explain.

"Um..... I think I know why he was acting like that".

"W-why?". Kay sniffles letting go of Nisha.

"Look". Kira holds her phone up.

There was an instagram post by Tara with a picture of Kay and her ex Keyanta and he was holding Kayden. The caption said "One big happy family".

Our jaws literally dropped.

"Close y'all mouths it's not what it looks like". Kay smacks her lips.

"Kayden had ran away from me in Walmart and Keyanta caught him for me that's it that's all! I would never cheat on Kentrell and I wouldn't disrespect him or Nisha like that and he should know that."
...............

Time Skip

-2 weeks later

Kay

My phone ringing loudly in my ear wakes me up. I just lay in bed for a couple minutes waiting for it to stop ringing, staring at the ceiling.

"OH MY GOD BRUH". I scream once it stops then starts again.

Picking my phone up I see that it was Sheronda calling, I quickly answer feeling bad.

"Hello".

"I done called you about 12 times Kay".

"Sorry momma I was sleep". I mumble slowly getting out of bed.

"Mhhm well get dressed I'm on my way".

"Okay bye ma". I sigh sitting my phone down after we hang up.

I haven't left the house in 2 weeks, I haven't even been to school. Emma has been bringing my work to me so I don't fall behind.

Nisha explained to Kentrell what really happened and ever since he's been blowing up my phone trying to apologize. He even tried to come see me but I told my momma not to let him in.

Connecting my phone to the speaker in my bathroom I push shuffle on one of my playlist deciding to blast the music since my momma wasn't home.

I strip out of all of my clothes before throwing them in the dirty clothes hamper and walk into the bathroom to turn the shower on.