Chapter 9

(Excuse all mistakes pls)

1 Month Later

Kay jumps out of bed running to the bathroom to empty her insides into the toilet for the third time this week.

After she's done she brushes her teeth to get the taste of vomit out of her mouth before leaving the bathroom.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?". She mumbles getting back in bed.

Nisha

"Kay get up!" I yell walking into her room with Emma and Kira.

"Go get her Draco".

He crawls up to her placing his hands on her face while babbling.

"Getcho ass up!" Kira yells slapping Kay's butt making her shoot up out of her sleep.

She looks around at all of us before her lips start to quiver.

"W-why w-would you do that?" She stutters before busting out crying making Kayden hurry over to her.

"Kay no cwy". He pouts wiping her tears.

"Damn sorry Kay I didn't mean to make you cry". Kira apologizes feeling guilty.
............

I walk through Walmart with Emma, Kay, Kira and Kayden.

"Let's go this way I need some peanut butter and pickles!" Kay smiles.

I look at her with my head tilted.

"You okay?"

"Yeah why?"

"Kay you don't like peanut butter". Emma laughs looking up from her phone.

"I know I've just been craving it". She shrugs making me, Emma and Kira stop in our tracks.

"Shit no". Emma whispers covering her mouth.

Kay turns around looking at us with a mug on her face.

"What why y'all looking at me like that?"

"Um nothing go with Emma, me and Kira need to go get something".

"Okay". She shrugs grabbing Emma's hand.

As they walked away Kira and I make our way to the pregnancy test aisle.

We both picked out four clear blue pregnancy test each before going to check out so Kay wouldn't see them.

.............