Extra 4

《 Valentine's Day Special Part 1》

Valentine's day was tomorrow, Ennoshita wanted to do something for Terushima.

"I don't know what to do." Ennoshita sighed.

"What do you mean?" Kinoshita asked.

"Valentine's day I want to do something nice for Teru but I am not sure what or if I should." Ennoshita picked at his food.

"I mean it's up to you. It's not mandatory but I think it's nice." Narita said.

"I say do it."

"Do I make chocolate? I don't even know what flavors to make? What if I can't make it right." Ennoshita furrowed his brows. "Should I wait for White's Day*?"

"Enno chill, you might be overthinking."

"Great advice." Ennoshita rolled his eyes dealing with his conundrum in

《Time Skip》

Ennoshita didn't walk with the other second year's instead he went to the grocery store. He had an idea of what he wanted to do and the shopping with the first step. There were a few chocolate displays sprinkled around the store. He must have looked troubled because a store worker came up to him.

"Looking for chocolates for someone? I would recommend these." She grabbed a pack of chocolate. "These are pretty cheap and they taste amazing. Great to buy in bulk."

Ennoshita turned to the girl. "Oh... well um." Should I tell her that I plan on making chocolate? Would she think that's weird? This was stupid. "I am actually... going to try making some..." Ennoshita awkwardly smiled looking down.

"Oh! Making some for your girlfriend!" She put the chocolate down and wandered off for a while. "These would probably be better for homemade chocolates." She offers Ennoshita the chocolate to examine.

"This should work thank you."

"Your girlfriend isn't making you chocolate though? Isn't that a bit strange?"

"I... well... I am not... doing this for... a girl." Ennoshita let out an uncomfortable laugh.

The girl took a moment to process what he said. "....Oh my goodness! I am so so sorry! That was very rude of me!"

"You aren't uncomfortable... "

"Not at all. I like girls myself." The girl laughed. "But it's so uncommon I always assume everyone else is straight."

Ennoshita laughed relief washing over him. "I get it."

"So do you need any more help?" The girl asked.

"Oh no, I'll be fine thank you so much."

"Alright, you have a good one then and again sorry for earlier."

"No worries. You too." Ennoshita looked at his list on his phone then wandered around the store picking up ingredients.

《Time Skip》

Ennoshita walked home opening the door. He went to the kitchen and pulled out his phone looking at a homemade chocolate recipe. He mumbled the instructions to himself as he started.

"Okay so heat the white chocolate." Ennoshita put some of the white chocolate in the microwave. Once done he took it out. "Coat silicone molds... Let them cool..."

Ennoshita continued work on the chocolate when he heard the door unlock. Ennoshita ate one of the chocolate. "Is it good enough..."

"It smells like a chocolate factory in here!" Ennoshita's mom announced coming inside followed behind by his dad.