Chapter 1

It was the end of after-school practice outside of the gym Ennoshita was talking to a girl. It looked like a confession, Tanaka, Noya, Kinoshita, and Narita stood from afar and watched. Looks like they missed some of it.

"Ennoshita-kun I r-really like you please go out with me!!!" The girl declared her love for him.

Ennoshita was uncomfortable but hid it "I'm sorry but I can not return your feelings." He had a sincere small smile on his face. "But thank you for seeing me as a love interest and for being brave enough to tell me." he didn't understand how people could like him. In his own eyes, he wasn't special or worth it.

"It's ok I'll s-see you around..." the girl ran away.

Ennoshita scratched the back of his neck and sighed. He didn't get a whole lot of love confessions it was pretty rare when he did he turn them all down even the one or two from guys it made the rest of his team mainly the second years wonder what type of person caught his eye.

"Here Ennoshita goes breaking another heart of a young maiden!" Tanaka said dramatically resting his arm on Ennoshita's shoulder.

Ennoshita jumped from the sudden appearance of his friends. "Don't make me seem like a bad guy." Ennoshita sighed.

"Anyways You guys ready to go?" Narita asked the second years were having a study night.

All of them agreed and made their way to Ennoshita's house.

《Ennoshita's room》

They were taking a break and eating a quick snack upon the request of Tanaka and Noya, more like begging.

"Do you have a type Ennoshita?" Kinoshita asked somewhat suddenly.

"Hm?" Ennoshita swallowed the bite of the sandwich he was eating.

"Don't hm him. You never talk about anyone you are interested in, you always turn down any love confessions you get." Noya added himself to the conversation.

"I don't know? I have never been interested in relationships, I'm not against the idea of being in a relationship thought." Ennoshita pondered the question. "I think people look nice though. Like if I saw a hot person on the street I would think oh they look hot or whatever."

"Sooo do you even have a type when it comes to looks!?" Narita asked.

"...Not necessarily? Like take the team for example I don't think any of them are ugly if that's what you mean." Ennoshita's response sounded more like a question.

"Boring!" Noya yelled.

"Eh whatever as long as you're happy I guess." Tanaka shrugged.

They went back to studying.

《Time skip》

It was the weekend and they second years had decided to go to a coffee shop. They played a game of rock-paper-scissors ennoshita lost so he had to pay and order.

Looked at the menu never looking at the barista "Uh Hi could I get a Mochaccino, Galão, Latte, Affogato, and a Black coffee all large." Maybe I should get donuts too? "Could I also get five donuts? Two glazed, one chocolate, one cream-filled, and one powered?" Ennoshita added.

"Oh hey! It's you, number six!" The barista said excitedly.

"Hm?" Ennoshita looked at the barista he had dyed blond spiky hair cover by a black cap with an undercut, with two black stud piercings and almond colored eyes. Oh, he's handsome Ennoshita thought.

"You're Karasuno's number six right? I'm Terushima Yūji from Johzenji High! Our team went up against yours and lost." Yūji said trying to jog Ennoshita's memory.

"Oh yeah, your the one who was harassing Kiyoko-San... wait you remember me?" Ennoshita said.

"Of course! I could never forget a cute face!" Terushima winked. "Besides I wasn't harassing her! I just wanted to get her number."

Did he call me cute? "Uh, thanks I guess..."

"That will be 1800¥." Ennoshita paid. "What table are you at?" Terushima asked.

Ennoshita pointed at the table with his fellow second years. Tanaka and Noya were being idiots while Narita and Kinoshita looked done with their shit. "That one, unfortunately...."

"Alrighty, I'll your order over in like 10 minutes." Terushima smiled.

Enno nodded and made his to his table.

"Soo~ what took you so long?" Tanaka asked.

"Oh the barista started talking to me, he's the captain of Johzenji Terushima," Ennoshita answered.

"The one who made a move on our goddess Kiyoko-San!!" Noya yelled. Ennoshita just glared at them with a smile not saying a single word so he instantly shut up. They started talking until the aforementioned blond came up to their table order in tow.

"Hey, six~ here's your order enjoy," Terushima said in a flirty tone.

"Uh, thanks." Ennoshita smiled a little grabbing the Mochaccino and cream-filled donut and started drinking.

They started eating and drink their coffee Affogato and glazed for Noya, Black and chocolate donut for Tanaka, Galāo and the other glazed for was for Narita, Latte and powered donut for Kinoshita.

"Hm, what's this?" Kino looked at the tray with the donuts he grabbed a folded piece of paper that read. "For Six ♡" without opening it he handed it to Ennoshita. "It's for you lover boy." He teased.

Ennoshita grabbed it and opened it up "********** let's hang out sometime cutie". Ennoshita turned around and saw Terushima wink and do call me with his hand slightly Ennoshita turned back to his friends as he blushed a little what is up with him? Ennoshita just stared at the paper.

"Enno?" Tanaka called out.

"What is it?" Noya had this smug cat face.

"It's his number..." Ennoshita still stared at the paper in his hands.
The other males did a collective Ooooo.

"You going to call?" Kino excitedly asked.

"Yeah, he seems interested in you," Narita added.

"That or he's just a flirt." Tanaka joked sticking his tongue out.

"Yeah he went after our queen Kiyoko now he's going after our Ennoshita!" Noya joked putting hands on his cheeks mouth gaping open.

They all ate as they left out Ennoshita looked through the glass window at Terushima who was now servings a new customer with a big smile. Ennoshita saves Terushima's number as Weird Guy, a small amused smile forming on his face.

***************************************************************

Word Count: 1032?

I have recently discovered this ship and got the motivation to make this chapter but I don't know if people would actually be interested in it... So should I continue this? (Might anyway just wanna get conformation)

Anyways vote and comment because I am very fucking lonely and I read all the comments.

Have a good day/night or not up to you boo ♡

~Trash

(Sorry for spelling errors and whatnot I am but  stupid Trash.)