chapter 02.5

*** WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT ***

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER YOU CAN!

IT IS NOT IMPERATIVE TO THE STORY LINE

2018.06.02 9:59PM FLORENCE TIME

JEONG YOHAN

YoHan set Juniper on the bed and she looked like a goddess as she glanced up to him with a seductive look on her face.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked with her smile. YoHan stripped the rest of his clothes off and he saw Juniper's eyes widen as she looked at his part. She quickly recovered her cool seductive look as he approached her. He was about to climb on top of her when she used all the force she could to pull him towards her so she could then gently force his back onto the bed. She then climbed on top of him.

When he and MinGyu were experimenting, he was the one that took charge. He researched, planned, and executed all their experiments, and MinGyu went along with the ride. So when Juniper took the lead, it was a new feeling for him. He waited with anticipation as Juniper slowly striped her overall dress off, and then removed her turtleneck. She left her undergarments on and YoHan reached to help her take it off but she took his hands in her's and pinned his arms above his head. He could easily have taken over, but he did not want to. Her hair was long enough to curtain both their faces, and it made it seem like they were the only two people in the world.

"No touching," she whispered into his ear, causing euphoric chills to run down his spin.

YoHan stared deeply into her eyes, and she licked her lower lip, then bit it. He felt his length become harder she slowly leaned down and kissed his Adam's Apple. He let out a soft moan as his member twitched with anticipation as Juniper slowly kissed her way down from his neck, to his chest, to his abs. As she lowered herself farther she brought YoHan's hands with hers, to make sure he could not touch her... but all he wanted to do was touch her everywhere.

but released them as she started to tease his part. Moans escaped his mouth the more she played. He wanted to touch her, but he was still afraid if he did she would stop, so instead he took a fist full of the bed sheet as his body trembled with pleasure.

"Juni..." he moaned her name just as he was about to finish, and she stopped. She sat up and stared down at him. His part started to twitch and he reached for it, needing to finish. She stopped him and climbed on top of him again.

"Please," he begged. His hands gently touching her hips. She took his length in her hand and helped it enter her. He moaned from how tight she was, and she gasped from how large he was. Juniper rested her hands on his chest to hold herself up, and Yo Han could tell she was struggling to move. He felt his part pulsing inside her. He slowly sat up and she gasped from the movement, her fingers digging into his skin. He slowly brushed his finger through her hair and he leaned into her ear and whispered, May I?

He kept brushing her hair through his fingers, and her hands made their way to his shoulders. He felt her hands trembling and he could tell that she did not want to relinquish control, which he thought was unbearably cute. "Just until you are ready?" he bit her ear lobe and she let out another gasp. Yo Han's hands gently glided down her body back to her hips where he tightened his hold. She moaned as his part started to twitch inside her, and she hid her face in his chest.

She barely whispered yes, giving Yo Han the permission he needed. He gently helped her rise and come back down on him. Each gentle movement she gasped more and more. She was so tight that it hurt in a good way. Yo Han slowly started to pick up the pace and thrust up into her harder and faster. She bit his shoulder as she tried to suppress her moans which only made Yo Han thrust harder. He felt himself about to finish when Juniper stopped him again. She gently made him lay down on the bed, him still inside her.

"Juniper, I'm about to burst," he said as his part started to burn. Juniper took his hands again and pinned his arms down.

"I know..." she said, slowly raising her hips up and down. She had clearly adjusted to his size, and was ready to dominate him again. He moaned as she moved faster and faster until he could no longer contain himself. He broke her hold on his hand and sat back up, wrapping his arms around her as he took control of the speed. Faster and faster he thrusted as he moaned, he rested his lips where her neck met her shoulders and his hands ran up through her hair, cupping the back of her head. He felt Juniper melt into him.

"Wait," she pleaded through moans, "I'm not there yet."

"I'm trying," he choked back, but he was gone. He moaned as he released into her, every part of him pulsing. He panted and moaned into Juniper's chest as he finished. He looked up at her with his puppy eyes.

"I'm sorry, I tried," he said, out of breath. Juniper smiled at him and tucked his hair behind his ear.

"It's okay," she said, getting off of him. She stood and reached for clothes when Yo Han took her hand in his.

"I didn't say I was done," he said in a serious tone. He watched as Juniper's face went flush, and she was at a loss for words. He gently guided her back to the bed and laid her down. He climbed on top of her and stared into her eyes.

"It's my turn now," he said as he leaned down and kissed Juniper on the lips.

Their first kiss.

Yo Han could tell she had been avoiding kissing him, so when he took the leap to kiss her, it sent shockwaves through both their bodies. Juniper reached her hands up to his hair and pulled him in for a deeper kiss. Their tongues danced with each other.

Yo Han had noticed earlier that Juniper's bra clasped on the front, so while their kiss deepened, he was finally able to unhook her bra, he began playing with her freed chest. His right hand massaged her right breast, and his teeth played with her left. He started to grind his part between her legs. She was still sensitive down there, and he knew it. She moaned with every movement he made, and every touch he gave. He kissed his way down to her area, just as she did to him.

Then he started to play with her. She moaned loudly and twitched and reached above her head to hold onto her bed frame as he licked and played with her. Slowly he slid one, two, three fingers into her. He continued to lick her while he slid a fourth finger inside. She moaned as her back arched off the bed.

She started to cry his name over and over again, and he decided that he wanted to play with her, just like she did to him. When he stopped, she looked up at him with a desperate look in her eyes. Her forehead had sweat beads forming, and her chest rose and fell quickly as she tried to catch her breath. Her body twitched below his, as she waited for him to finish her.

Yo Han's part had found new life again, and he could not bring himself to tease her as much as she did him. He grabbed her waist and brought her to him. Her shoulders supported her as he held her lower half off the bed and thrusted deep into her. She wrapped her legs around his hips to anchor herself, and she cried his name with so much pleasure that he could not stop. She started to release and her body went weak as she climaxed. But Yo Han was not done. He just started again.

He took her arms and wrapped them around his neck

"Hold onto me, I'm not finished with you yet," he whispered into her ear. He felt her hold on him tighten as he started thrusting harder and harder into her. Her fingers dug into his shoulder blades which made him move faster. He watched as she bit her own arm to suppress her cries.

"I want to hear you," he said as he somehow managed to trust even harder. She threw her head, exposing her neck as she cried from pleasure. Yo Han bit her neck and started to suck. He felt her releasing more and more, as he finally reached his climax. Her whole body trembled and went limp again. She clung to him, unable to move. Yo Han gently laid her down on the bed and spooned her. He started to play with her fingers and he kissed her neck where he had left his mark. Juniper melted into his back hug, and they both found themselves falling into a deep and blissful sleep.