Chapter 05: Forte dei Marmi

2018.06.04 12:37PM FLORENCE TIME

JEONG YOHAN

The rest of the morning went by quickly. YoHan and Juniper ate their breakfast and then they both finished getting ready for the day. YoHan had bought them a bus pass to the ocean, but their bus did not leave until one in the afternoon, so they had some time to kill. Eventually, Juniper showed off her record collection. She had over a hundred vinyls and they were all in pristine condition. YoHan was impressed with her love for old things and music, and was shocked that her taste ranged from the 1920's all the way to the 1980's.

"Do you listen to any Korean Music?" he had finally worked up the courage to ask.

"Of course... I listen to more than just the classics," she said guiding Yo Han to another display. YoHan saw that she had the complete discography of Gasang Hyeonsil, and all the photocards were displayed in front of their albums.

"You know GSH?" YoHan asked, shocked. Juniper's face went flush.

"Yeah... actually, the time I studied abroad, I went to the same high school as Min YunGu. One of my best friends, Marvel, she actually works at Endless Wave Entertainment as an English teacher there. She works mostly with GSH but apparently next year EWE wants another boy group to debut, so she will be working with them too. Isn't that crazy? So Marvel always sends me GSH stuff since we have been following them since their debut," Juniper finished gushing.

"Wow... you are really into the group, huh? Are you going to be as obsessed with my group when we debut?" YoHan asked, jealous by how passionately she just spoke of one of the most famous idol groups.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" she asked, fixing one of her photocards in place, "I have this whole top shelf here for whatever albums you release."

She turned and winked at YoHan. He took her hand and leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips. He looked at his watch and his eyes opened wide.

"Oh, we need to go or we will miss the bus!" he said, guiding Juniper to the door. They ran to the bus station, giggling as they did. When their bus arrived, they claimed their seats.

"Where are we going?" Juniper asked YoHan, taking his hand in hers once again.

YoHan looked at the ticket on his phone and said, "Forte dei Marmi."

Juniper looked at him with shock, almost disgust, "That is an expensive VIP resort, we can't go there for an afternoon beach trip," she finished.

"I know, I reserved us a room for the night," YoHan said innocently.

Juniper's face went stiff. "How can you afford that? That resort... a night there is more than I make in a month of work. I can't even help pay for this trip," she said, pulling her hand away.

YoHan did not understand why she was getting so upset.

"I don't want you to pay for anything... and I was already planning on going to this resort when I got here, I just bought the extra bus ticket for you. I already had this resort planned... I just wanted to bring you with me for a date..." YoHan fibbed.

"So... you were already going to go to the resort, I was just a last minute addition?" Juniper asked, easing up on her coldness.

"Yes..." YoHan confirmed his fib.

"Well... at least let me pay for my bus ticket," Juniper said, finally looking at him again.

"No no... the past few days you have fed me delicious food and let me use your flat like my own home... please, let me treat you," YoHan insisted.