Chapter 8: Mom's New Boyfriend

Iscor and Saru were sitting on a bench in town. His mother had gone out of town for awhile, and so he was a bit bummed. But soon he hears a carriage, and spots his mother, standing next to a man, probably some sort of merchant. She's giggling, smiling and blushing. He wades through the crowd, before asking a passerby.

"Hey who's the guy by my mom?"

"Appears to be she her boyfriend."

A deafening silence. He slowly turns to the man, a dark shadow covering his eyes. Before they suddenly glow pink. He paws at the ground, snorting as steam begins to curl from his body. People hurriedly move out of the way as barrels forwards. The man turns, wondering what the commotion is, and sees Iscor charging him.

 The man turns, wondering what the commotion is, and sees Iscor charging him

He gets tossed into the air, and Iscor catches him bridal style. Then runs off into the dunes. He dumps him once they are decent distance away.

"You're my mom's new boyfriend. Let me tell you something. She seems sweet and nice on the outside, but I frequently heard her break my dads pelvis when I was young.Of course, I thought they were doing heavy wrestling. But by dad was a big, strong monster man. She'll probably go easier on you, but when Diablos breeding season hits, you'll be screwed."

The man quakes, before slowly nodding.

"And another thing! You break mom's heart or hurt mom, I will make sure stepping into a scorpion nest will be a more pleasant experience. Y'a got me?"

"Y-yes."

"Good."

He brings the man back and they part ways, but not before Bloodbath does the 'I-got-my-eyes-on-you-gesture'. The man gulps, fearing what either of them will do.

The very next day

Bloodbath awakens with a loud yawn, Saru curled around him. He squirms out and marches outside. He heads to the small jail they had constructed. Held back by several fireproof chains was the Hellblade who had attacked a few days ago. He stares at her as she stares back.

"So.... care to explain what in the hell you were trying to pull."

"I was husband hunting and heard there was a strong male here in this newly revived village. I wanted a bit of him too, even if he was married. Didn't expect a dominatrix Deviljho to be the bride."

"So your one of the Fates Four?"

"Yes. The Deviant version at least, and the rest of the Four may come here as well."

"Well... shit."